+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 8/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 8/11 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Oh, absolutely do not want Fab 3 to win.

To AJ, yelling at Carri behind the bush. Yeah, AJ I really wanted to see Carri not use the bush and just run with you while having diarrhea n her spandex shorts. Really great visual. NOT.
    spockwhat likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

That was disgusting. AJ's really showed his ugly self when he was yelling at his ex too. It was verbally abusive and it's obvious AJ has trouble letting things go. His dimissive shrug about his own ugly behaviour topped off that threesomes' disfunctionality.

One point I'd like to make referring back to how someone here said they wanted to see Jeff and Erik pleading more with Ike to quit. They have offered to quit and have even told Ike there is no shame etc and they were quite earnest (the episode he injured it). This episode they put it into Ike's hands. He is in a cast so it's protected, he's a big boy and can decide for himself, but most importantly, they don't push him to go harder than he's willing to go himself. They took it easy this leg and enjoyed the beauty of Morocco and still made it through.
    Yep, I'm a No Limits fan and I'm going to defend them.
    Last edited by spockwhat; 08-14-2011 at 09:14 AM.
    nanarama likes this.

I just watched the episode last night, and I am amazed at those guys in No Limits. Even though this is a competition, most of the other teams (except maybe the Fab 3) are in awe of those guys and are pulling for them to remain in the competition. Akbar, one of the Football Players, has said how much he admires No Limits, and that is so nice to hear. It will take a miracle or one of the other teams messing up, though, for them to keep from being eliminated next week. It is just too bad that Ike got hurt, and his injury is changing the game for them.

I would like to see the Fab 3 eliminated next. I like all of the rest of the teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I really wish on some of these challenges the teams would be set far enough from each other that teams who don't have a clue can watch and figure out what the other team is doing instead of figuring out themselves.
    can't
    Duckyface likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Agreed on that... Got what you meant anyway. If the Cali girls had picked it up a little more on the race to the finish line, they would have beat out No Limits after having figured out the task by watching them. Would have felt pretty unjust.

I don't know if No Limits can really last another challenge but it was really inspiring to watch them not give up.

Oh, I must give credit to the Gypsies those guys must be in incredible shape to do as well as they do. Does anyone have the url's for the Gypsies and No Limits websites?
    Last edited by Bearcata; 08-14-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Oh, I must give credit to the Gypsies those guys must be in incredible shape to do as well as they do. Does anyone have the url's for the Gypsies and No Limits websites?
    Yes, I posted a thread with links to their blogs earlier in the season. I haven't updated it but you should find the recent blogs on the same sites.

Contestant Blogs

Well I'm glad to hear the prize is $50,000 a piece instead of to split! I thought they meant that that amount had to be split between them and it seemed like a lot to go through for that amount, especially after the unearned income taxes!!

I think it's obvious that no limits is enhanced more by Erik's fitness and experience than it is held back by Erik's blindness since they have gotten this far and many teams haven't. I find them inspiring.

I think I'd be happy with anyone winning except for the unfab three, but I'm really rooting for No Limits (although I'm not sure they can win with the injury). Next for me The Gypsies (although I do get tired of seeing them win time after time) and The Cops are pretty much tied and then the Football Players.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I finally had a chance to watch this at the abc site. Wow - inspiring episode with No Limits. I am sick of smarmy Fab3 - they can leave next, but I think No Limits has reached their limit. I'm enjoying this show not having anything to compare it to.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123