+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8-4 Show Discussion

Re: 8-4 Show Discussion

I was rooting for Fab 3 at the beginning (along with No Limits), but I've had enough. We only ever hear from the brother and sister, and it's usually because one's b*tching and one's whining (they take turns).

I hope Ike (on No Limits) is OK. That ankle has to be hurting something fierce.

I am really enjoying this show...especially getting an armchair view of Morocco...what a beautiful country (scenery-wise). Makes me want to go there and see it in person. Such diversity of landscape.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    I am really enjoying this show...especially getting an armchair view of Morocco...what a beautiful country (scenery-wise). Makes me want to go there and see it in person. Such diversity of landscape.
    Morocco is really amazing! I keep thinking I'd love to take my kayak out and give those rivers a try. They look challenging enough, and yet tame enough to handle easily and they go on for miles! Fantastic.

I've been reading the contestant blogs. Lots of cool info on some of them. During the kayak trip, when Eric's kayak overturned, it was because the helicopter with the cameramen on board got too close and Eric could not hear what his team mates were telling him. The cameramen were very apologetic.

I fear that Ike is going to push too much and permanently damage his leg. Kind of funny, up until this last show, he never got any PI's, he was just there. Jeff and Eric did all the talking.

I don't want them to go home, but I'd rather they do that than risk permanent damage to Ike's leg.

The gypsies cracked me up with their very hurried game of Rock Paper Scissors to see who got to sky dive. And if I had to sky dive, that's how I'd want to do it -- with someone else on my back controlling everything! LOL!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12