+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 7/21 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    I'm watching, I think it is a great show. I like all the teams, but would really like No Limits to win.
    No Limits is who I would like to win also. To me, it is so amazing to watch the blind guy go through this journey having to rely on his team mates for his safety. I could not do this show at all, the heat would kill me. What is the prize for the winner of this?

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I'm glad another team came in first for once. Personally, it ticked me off that the Gypsies were trying so hard to pass Fab Three at the end. They've already come in first so many times and they were only a few minutes behind them so it's not like letting them get in first would jeopardize their standing in the game.
    Agree, I get really bored when one team keeps coming in first time after time on these race games. After awhile I even turn against that team if they win enough. I like the gypsies just fine, but they really don't need to come in first EVERY leg!

I watch online, usually busy in the evenings.

And I'm enjoying it. Apparently there are more of us than three! Why, it might be as many as ... nine or ten! LOL!

I've felt sorry for each and every team that got sent home except the first one. And I felt sorry for 2/3 of that team. But my goodness, I can't imagine them trying the rest of the challenges! Wow!

I have a soft spot for the Gypsies. I really don't much like the Fab Three. The guy with the bum knee is okay, but the bickering sib crap is majorly annoying, and so, I don't like the sibs!

Cops seem to have picked up their pace. The one guy cracked me up when he said in their professional lives they wouldn't work the complicated lock, they'd just bust the door down (paraphrased).

I am really enjoying the scenery in this show...especially in HD! I never knew that Morocco had such a wide variety of terrain, I always thought it was just all desert. Looks like a really neat place to visit if you like nature and beautiful scenery!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    IIRC, when the Fireman helped the Cali girls earlier in the season, it was halfway thru a two-part leg. This was the final part of this leg and whoever came in last was going home.

I thought it was nice of the girls to offer the hint. I didn't expect them to stick around.
    I guess I felt a little differently. When the firemen most needed help it was the beginning of the first part of a two part leg. The Cali girls were more psyched about going out 3rd or 4th than really stopping and helping the firemen. I find that a bit selfish... the firemen fell a half hour behind all the teams because the Cali girls were only thinking of themselves. If they had stayed to help the firemen they may have lost a place or two but it wouldn't have put them at the back of the pack.... and as I said, it was the beginning of the leg.

That said, the only person that kind of irritates me is Kari. (I don't know if that is spelled right, I don't really care, you know, it's like Kari with a K instead of a C and one R and I instead of IE? :p) She wants to take credit for everything even though they have shown her being very unsupportive and annoying towards her other team mates. She's a tough cookie.

Loving No Limits, Gypsies, and the Cops. I also like Fab 3 for the male half of the sibs and the bad knee guy. I really respect how the guy with the bad knee is holding in... especially when he had to do the mountains. That is brutal with a bum knee! I wish there were some stronger female teams though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12