+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Expedition Impossible

Re: Expedition Impossible

Glad to see this got a forum!!!! My vcr is programmed to record it in case someone (Mom) calls during it.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

I'm hoping this will be as interesting as it looks! I wish it wasn't on at the same time as SYTYCD, though. My recorder broke so I'll have to try to get another.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Wow, its own thread. Guess management thinks this will be a big hit for the summer. Hope so.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm kind of looking forward to this show! SYTYCD hasn't captured my interest, so far, this season, so I shouldn't have a conflict.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am way excited for this show!!! I love Amazing Race & never got to see Eco-challenge. Maybe they have to have the last place team go home, because they would fall too far behind? IDK. I'm also excited to see that alot of the people on it are close to my age & not a bunch of early 20 somethings.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Hey, it's like Amazing Race but without any hygiene!

And yet I will still watch it because I am a reality TV show addict and will always watch at least the first episode of every new one that comes down the pipe. I need one of those help programs or something lol.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    I'm hoping this will be as interesting as it looks! I wish it wasn't on at the same time as SYTYCD, though. My recorder broke so I'll have to try to get another.
    Expedition Impossible is on at 9. Isn't SYTYCD on at 8?
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I remember when those two teams lost the members and then paired up (and the other stuff that was mentioned as well). There wasn't forced Amazing Race knock off drama with being voted off. These races in themselves embody plenty of drama just by the inherent nature of them. Teams in wild conditions physically and emotionally wore out. It really tests the human ability.

I want to watch this show. I don't think I get the channel but I want to watch an adventure race. Not Amazing Race which is what I feel like this is going to be.
    I never saw these shows ... so how did they win? Might be a dumb question, but if they're all still there all the time, could anyone win the final leg? Not sure I get it.

This show sounds interesting so I'm programming into the dvr tonight, in case I forget it's on! That happens to me in the summer sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I never saw these shows ... so how did they win? Might be a dumb question, but if they're all still there all the time, could anyone win the final leg? Not sure I get it.

This show sounds interesting so I'm programming into the dvr tonight, in case I forget it's on! That happens to me in the summer sometimes...
    The team that crossed the finish line first wins. You know the way races were run before reality shows. Like Nascar.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post

Eco Challenge was really hard. Teams would be all spread out over the course of the race and some had to be med-evaced out. Usually it came down to 2 or 3 teams that had a chance at the end.
    navybelle likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast