+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Entertainer Episode 10 (04/03): All Good (And Bad) Things Must Come to An End

Empress NaBisco
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I notice Paul is conspicuously missing, and I’m guessing the sanitarium wouldn’t give him a 24-hour pass.

By the way, I feel the need to proclaim my hatred of the ‘!’ in ‘E!’ It forces me to type it with much enthusiasm, when really I’m not feeling the thrill at all.[/I]

Why is loving someone to death a good thing? If you love someone to death, don’t they die? Where’s the good in that?

However, in a glaring contradiction, the audience seems to be truly enjoying him, so it’s possible this might be some of that bad advice they should avoid.

Beauty pageants may have crowns and sashes, but Wayne has decided his coronation will include a gold-plated phallic symbol, er microphone.

Nevertheless, I’m happy Delisco will have his headliner show, and I’m convinced Jennifer and Dave will do quite well for themselves with this television exposure.
    A wonderful finale! Thank you roseskid - all of these have been a lot of work on your part. Please know they were much appreciated and enjoyed!!

Nicole

Empress NaBisco
    Hey hey hey! NaBisco here!

I love my new name - thanks Fenja. Or should I say.... FenJisco?

FORT Newbie
    Maybe Fisco?

Empress NaBisco
    Are you Swedish? I hope so, because then we can call you Fjisco!

FORT Newbie
    Good eye! I am Swedish, Fjisco it is!

FORT Newbie

Way to go Wayne

[QUOTE=roseskid]Tonight’s finale will change one performer’s life forever, as they are awarded a $1 million Las Vegas headlining contract, and the title of The Entertainer. It will also change all viewers’ lives forever, as we will lose one hour of our life we will never be able to reclaim. Will the performers survive the stress of the final show? Will we viewers survive the boredom of this final show? These questions and more will be answered as we relive the final moments of Wayne’s World.

Hi,

Actually, Wayne is not giving quite the recognition he deserves from "The Entertainer". I thought he gave good advice to his contestants, always treated them with respect, rewarding them. Could it be the man has class, which doesn't sale anymore?. TV has become a massive nasty game with the media, He who is the rudest gets the more publicity. Like American Idol.

Way to go Wayne. Love
    Gemma

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12