+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 04/03 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by mdjs
    she did ok but I honestly think Delisco is the best all around entertainer. Just a quick comment though on Jennifer's boyfriend I have to agree she got the prize there!!! I don't know why she took those pictures down of him, If i were her I would have been posting as many of him as i could!!!!! If they are taking a break like James suggested she never should have posted pictures of him or had him on the show because now all the country has seen him and it will only be a matter of time before some lucky lady finds him.
    thanks for the compliment but we are all good

Quote Originally Posted by vegasbadboy
    thanks for the compliment but we are all good

Crap, I might as well cancel my August trip.

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan
    Crap, I might as well cancel my August trip.

uh... i wouldn't mess with him guys, from what I saw he's a big dude! And protective too *swoon* WTG Jennifer!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie36
    uh... i wouldn't mess with him guys, from what I saw he's a big dude! And protective too *swoon* WTG Jennifer!
    swoon???????

FORT Fan
    no not A break kid.Not to worry.
    wasnt even worried a little! since you have the inside track,,,why do you think the show didnt devulge anything about the performers background, they went out of their way to hide things.....since they were real people, not fictictious, it seems the shows producers would have wanted to build a bond between the contestants and the viewers, if for no other reason than to keep people coming back each week to watch the show...
    Last edited by jaymes4u; 04-07-2005 at 12:41 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u
    wasnt even worried a little! since you have the inside track,,,why do you think the show didnt devulge anything about the charachters background, since the performers were real people not fictictious charachters, it seems the shows producers would have wanted to build a bond between the contestants and the viewers.
    i really think they failed all together on the show period,they were promised so many things that didnt come true.live and learn is how we look at it

FORT Fan
    as reality shows go it did seem unconventional, which was to bad for the performers, they were never really allowed to showcase their talents for the viewers, and i feel sure they didnt realise it was going to be this way.

FORT Newbie
    No inside info on that matter :-) Just common sense there. So rock-on mate! Jen is one of the sharpest folks I know, in many ways, and character judgment is one of them. If she chose you, you must be great. :-) Best of luck in the future to you both.

Jason

i really think they failed all together on the show period,they were promised so many things that didnt come true.live and learn is how we look at it
    Anything you can fill us in on? The show took a wrong turn early on. Haven't seen any buzz about the winner except for a small blurb in the lvrj gossip column.

Bill

Empress NaBisco
    So, any recommendations on where to turn my attention next? I don't really watch much TV, but I did enjoy this show.

I've never watched AI - all singing all the time doesn't appeal to me. One other show I really liked was The Mole. Unfortunatley, it looks like I was the only one.

One thing I good about The Entertainer is that everyone seemed t be pretty cooperative and nice to each other. I don't want to watch bitchiness and back-stabbing.

Anybody care to share their favorites?

+ Reply to Thread