+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 04/03 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Delisco was in Smokey Joe's Cafe on Broadway.

Story in today's Las Vegas paper about Wayne leaving the Stardust at the end of April. This keeps geting stranger and stranger.

Here is a link to the story

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_ho.../26229702.html

FORT Fan
    ive said it before , wayne just doesnt have the drawing power he once did, things change, especially in the city of change....some people took offense when i suggested that his audience was ageing (dying off)....you can bet if he was filling the house, they would be extending his contract...im sure some venue will be willing to take a chance on him, maybe he can fill in for barry mantilow(cant spell that) when hes off, hence the hilton being such a big part of the show...theres always branson, plenty of old people arriving daily by buss...

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan
    Delisco was in Smokey Joe's Cafe on Broadway.

Story in today's Las Vegas paper about Wayne leaving the Stardust at the end of April. This keeps geting stranger and stranger.

Here is a link to the story

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_ho.../26229702.html

Wow! I'm at a loss. That's just.... what the hell happens to Delisco now? I hope he had an attorney look over that contract.

FORT Fan
    i thought the main contract was headlining some type of show(probably in the lounge)at the hilton...and secondly appearing with waynes show...waynes show could be anywhere, just like last month when he was in florida performing. dont you think wayne agreed to this show for the publicity anyway, when was the last time you saw this much of wayne on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie36
    Wow! I'm at a loss. That's just.... what the hell happens to Delisco now? I hope he had an attorney look over that contract.

I'm assuming Wayne will still be touring.
    I looked at the Las Vegas Hilton website and didn't see anything welcoming or congratulating Delisco.

FORT Fan
    the stardust "the partys over, mr newton...You are no longer THE ENTERTAINER [for us]....."

Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u
    ..when was the last time you saw this much of wayne on tv.
    I wondered about this myself, so I'm not surprised to hear the news. Besides, his voice has been sounding rather strained and tight throughout this whole show, and I couldn't help but wonder how he could sing every night, as it is.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    I agree that Jens boyfriend is fabulous. What Broadway show was Delisco in?

I hope we have not heard the last of the contestants who posted here but I think they have probably moved on and not checking anymore.
    Not only Smokey Joe's

but most recently, Aida I've seen him in that four time. He had the second lead for a male.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u
    i also noticed his photo was removed...who knows, maybe she could only post a certain number of photos, however a few of her are not the the best,hummm.... so maybe they are taking a break..
    no not A break kid.Not to worry.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenja
    Took his pics down? Uh-oh. Jaymes, maybe you got a shot man!
    Or perhaps it was a career move (taking pics down), often it is easier for someone to portray themselves as single, or at least keep relationships out of the limelight as far as fans are concerned. I think, that being said, the reasons would be obvious.
    Jason such wisdom about my pics. like you have inside info imagine that

+ Reply to Thread