+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 04/03 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Or maybe, Uncle Wayne just got tired and picked a name out of a hat, or "Eeny-meeny-miney-moe catch a contestant by the toe...." Or he spun that damn roulette wheel.

Best of luck and congratulations to all the contestants, you should all be happy with yourselves for your great performances.

Just because our favorite didn't win lets not de-value the headliner contract.

Delisco may not be my cup of tea but I hope he does great.
    Last edited by lasvegasfan; 04-05-2005 at 01:01 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Jennifer will be back to talk about the show more. She said there was more to Joes exit than met the eye. I would be interested to hear if she were offered something as a result of this show.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan
    It was good to see the family members there I think Jenn's boyfreind could snap me like a twig.
    I was thinking the same thing! Jenn didn't win the competition but she's got herself quite a prize right there at home!
    I did notice that Jenn has taken the photos of her & the boyfriend off of her website. Could it be that they're both available?

FORT Newbie
    Hello, well I've been watching the show because I heard Delisco was on it.

I've seen him 4 times on Broadway and met him twice. (unbelieveably nice).
    I have to say, I'm thrilled that he won. I honestly don't think tv can give him justice.

I can vouch, easily, that he is an amazing performer. He wasn't the lead in the show (because it's for a white man and a different voice part) but he was the other male lead, and to get that far on Broadway, shows accomplishment within itself.

FORT Fan
    i also noticed his photo was removed...who knows, maybe she could only post a certain number of photos, however a few of her are not the the best,hummm.... so maybe they are taking a break..

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u
    i also noticed his photo was removed...who knows, maybe she could only post a certain number of photos, however a few of her are not the the best,hummm.... so maybe they are taking a break..
    she did ok but I honestly think Delisco is the best all around entertainer. Just a quick comment though on Jennifer's boyfriend I have to agree she got the prize there!!! I don't know why she took those pictures down of him, If i were her I would have been posting as many of him as i could!!!!! If they are taking a break like James suggested she never should have posted pictures of him or had him on the show because now all the country has seen him and it will only be a matter of time before some lucky lady finds him.

FORT Fogey
    I agree that Jens boyfriend is fabulous. What Broadway show was Delisco in?

I hope we have not heard the last of the contestants who posted here but I think they have probably moved on and not checking anymore.

FORT Newbie
    Took his pics down? Uh-oh. Jaymes, maybe you got a shot man!
    Or perhaps it was a career move (taking pics down), often it is easier for someone to portray themselves as single, or at least keep relationships out of the limelight as far as fans are concerned. I think, that being said, the reasons would be obvious.

FORT Fan
    ok...2 things...did all of you women really think her boyfriend was that great, i just cant see it, i figured he must be really nice and of course thats a better quality than looks alone...i dated a woman who looked so much like theresa that it was scary, but this was the biggest disaster i had ever been involved in... her past was filled with so much disfunction that it affected every part of her present life except for her looks. i know a lot of models and actress wantabes and singers, most of them would be difficult to be in a relationship with, so..even if jennifer were available, my guess is that it would be a hard relationship to make work....but the fool i am always seems willing to try.

+ Reply to Thread