+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 04/03 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Empress NaBisco
    Yeah, we've all been waiting too, Wayne-O.

I adore Jennifer.....but Delisco out performed her overall. It's going to be interesting to see who they pick and what it's based upon. I mean, if it's cumulative performances along w. all those little tests they took - its between Jenn & Dave; if it's just this evening - it's between Delisco & Dave. It's so hard to compare singing and comedy. Dave's been the most consistent of all...... Keeping my fingers crossed!
    To make a mistake is human, to stumble is commonplace, but to laugh at yourself...that is maturity

Empress NaBisco
    Any predictions?

To this point I've always said Jennifer, with some competition from Delisco.

But tonight Delisco was so energetic and engaging, I have to say it's Delisco, with Jennifer running a very very close second.

Oh whatever, they all are deserving!

N-B: I agree with Rebecca! It all depends on whether it's based on overall or tonite. Jen has the talent, the leadership skills, the stage presence, etc. to hold her own as a headliner. She's really stood out - the other two are awesome, but she's the standout overall!
    The difference between an Entrepreneur and a Bureaucrat is in their goals . . . a Bureaucrat's goal is to not lose.

Oh hell no! One time shine??? He's good, but. . .
    The difference between an Entrepreneur and a Bureaucrat is in their goals . . . a Bureaucrat's goal is to not lose.

Empress NaBisco
    I agree, I Jen has everything going for her - the talent, leadership, professionalism, etc.

It looked like the decision was ultimatley based on tonight's performance. that is kind of disappointing - what were the last 9 weeks for?

I've got to say however, that Delisco really was incredible.

You know what.....he IS very talented. Theres never been any doubt about the talent; and he did perform better than Jennifer this time. ANd you know what, no worries!....Think how fortunate the rest of them are!! They're not bound by any contracts/obligations - and make actually be doing even better than if they had won. Like I said when I posted on Joe's board -- sometimes, even when you don't WIN -- you truly win anyway.

Lots of love to everyone in the show. You should all be so very proud.
    To make a mistake is human, to stumble is commonplace, but to laugh at yourself...that is maturity

Empress NaBisco
    I've read somewhere on there boards (several weeks ago) that Jen was performing in Wayne's show in a black wig.

Interesting, I wonder how that ties in, if at all...

FORT Newbie
    Another disappointing ending to yet another "Reality" show.
    Delisco is a fine performer, and I am happy for him. However, the best contestant did not win. The crowd was on their feet way earlier for Jen's standing O, and she was on key the whole time. Delisco was off pitch a number of times. For 9 weeks Jen has been the strongest, CLEARLY, and to not win after that performance is an injustice. I don't get it. I feel like I got robbed. Ahh-well. Nice chatting with all of you for the last few weeks, best wishes in all of your future endeavours, and look me up if you are ever in Atlantic City!

-Jason

It was good to see the family members there I think Jenn's boyfreind could snap me like a twig.
    Last edited by lasvegasfan; 04-03-2005 at 11:21 PM.

+ Reply to Thread