+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Major Spoiler* -concerning outcome, do not read if you don't want to know!

FORT Newbie

*Major Spoiler* -concerning outcome, do not read if you don't want to know!

OK, so last night I checked out me "On Demand" menu for E!
    The last episode was there already, has anyone else seen this? I heard something about there being a few different endings filmed, I hope that this was an alternate, because the best singer did not win in this one. The winner was off-key a dozen times, I was shocked. Between this show and American Idol, I wonder if folks really pay attention to vocal quality? Not that the "winner" was bad, that person is a good vocalist, but sheesh. I think singing in key should be 75% of the battle, and a no-brainer.
    All of the finalists are hugely talented and I am greatful to have gotten to know them via the show. The public can't really lose, as I am sure we will be seeing all of them in future endeavours. I give the performers on the show an A+, I give the shows production and writers a generous C-. The final show should have been the prototype for the whole season. I truely could have done without the "let's trick them into looking stupid" b***s*** that surfaced last week. Bouncing Joe only to let Sarah go in a personal setting was distasteful. I would have rather seen Sarah sing.
    Anti-climactic for me, it left me kinda hollow.
    Congrats to The Entertainer and best wishes in your career, I will be keeping an eye on ya! Keep on rockin!

I watched it last night. Totally agree on your observations.
    Easily the best show of the 10.

I think they taped the different endings possibly because of the live audience they had and they wouldn't know who won before anyone else.

Bill
    Last edited by lasvegasfan; 04-02-2005 at 11:11 AM.

On Demand

Yes - that was weird, I saw it was "on demand" as well -- I didn't watch it because I also heard there were multiple endings. I don't quite understand that. Either someone won - or they didn't, right???? I don't understand how in a contest you can have multiple endings.

UNLESS...... there are multiple winners? Maybe that is the strange twist? Maybe there is one comedian, and one singer left standing? I don't know. I'm going to sneak at the spoiler boards, but watch on Sunday to see what the broadcasted and "official" ending is!
    To make a mistake is human, to stumble is commonplace, but to laugh at yourself...that is maturity

FORT Fan
    thanks lv fan, i knew i could count on you....

Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u
    thanks lv fan, i knew i could count on you....
    HUH??? I didn't email or pm you

FORT Fan
    a bunch of people did, i thought you were one of them..hummm, i guess i cant count on you after all..lol..

FORT Fan
    if the best singer didnt win as reported, maybe wayne didnt want someone who could out sing him, a great singer could make him look bad...worse...

Can somebody please post who won? Maybe it is already posted, but I can't find it.

Thanks!

FORT Newbie
    Please, could somebody tell me how to get to E on demand. I just can't find it.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Please, could somebody tell me how to get to E on demand. I just can't find it.

Thanks!

I'm not sure if E On Demand is on every cable system or not but I have Comcast Digital and you get to the On-Demand by clicking on the main menu. It's listed under cable favorites.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast