+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *Major Spoiler* -concerning outcome, do not read if you don't want to know!

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Can somebody please post who won? Maybe it is already posted, but I can't find it.

Thanks!
    Oh come on..its one more day, pleazzze wait to see the show on Sunday, its a great show! No peeking!

FORT Fogey
    This thread is labled spoiler so we can speak freely. No need to be cryptic. Please just say what you saw.

FORT Fan
    according to the folks with e on demand, who emailed me, they say that delisco won...i do not have e on demand and assume they are telling the truth, if they are right then im disapointed that jennifer didnt win...i guess i can hope they are wrong...

FORT Fogey
    How odd. This entire show was peculiar so I should not be surprized. I dont expect to see another season. I have no idea how he chose these contestants either. Has that ever been exposed. There are much better comics out there and certainly more singers as good as Jen. She is out of place here, too good. I still expect to see Jen win, not sure why though!

FORT Newbie

Thank you All!!!

Hey everybody, I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for tuning in and supporting the cast of "The Entertainer". Special thanks to my friend Minnie! As entertainers we are nothing w/out the fans. Hopefully you will continue to support us and come to our live shows when The Entertainer is over!
    This was a posative and life altering experience for me, Tricia M., casting, the Newton's and E! believed in me and gave me my break! Whatever the outcome they have changed my life and given me a career!! Once again thanks for the support, Dave Russo

FORT Fan
    excuse me if i drag on, i just got back from a final 4 party and my cards lost to ill,,,so sad...i think wayno must been trying to fill a specific slot in his show,if my board friends are right then jen didnt win...i have to say. i dont think i would have watched the show if it were not for jj, sorry delisco but jennifer really did it for me...not sure why, just did....for some reason she is las vegas to me,,,i suppose everyone had a favorite...i would have gone to waynes show just to see her..oh well, life goes on, ill get over it, but for both of my teams to lose in the same day, its a bit much..

I was in such shock at the ending when I watched it the other night.
    Jenn just blew the roof off the dump. She really deserved it.
    More tonight after the show airs.

Bill

Clearly there are "multiples" in play across the spectrum of this show - recall that vignette near the end of Episode 8 which showed Joe in an apparent "final performance" call-out suggesting he was "next." While the result was correct - he did get tapped out in Episode 9 - he chose to bow out gracefully, rather than go thru with a performance attempt to impress Wayne one last time. Nonetheless, the vignette near end of Episode 8 before the final commercial showing Joe performing with jen, delisco, sarah & dave in the background looking on was unmistakable; so, clearly 'multiples' of Joe's finale were filmed. Thus, it wouldn't surprise me if multiple endings were filmed to keep cast, crew and any audiences off guard.
    The difference between an Entrepreneur and a Bureaucrat is in their goals . . . a Bureaucrat's goal is to not lose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12