+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 03/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

DT - Dave said, in effect, to Sara that he was amazed that Joe was cut and not her; and the way he said it, and his timing, was very hurtful.
    The difference between an Entrepreneur and a Bureaucrat is in their goals . . . a Bureaucrat's goal is to not lose.

I don't know, I agree with Dave 100%. Joe did not deserve to leave that house.

I agree with Dave, too, but it's simply something that didn't need to be said.
    The difference between an Entrepreneur and a Bureaucrat is in their goals . . . a Bureaucrat's goal is to not lose.

Thanks, Gator. that was hurtful. I'm sure Wayne will keep an eye out on Joe's career and give him a hand if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator73
    I agree with Dave, too, but it's simply something that didn't need to be said.
    Dave and Joe are very good friends, I think Dave's comment was meant more in support of Joe and less against Sarah. Heat of the moment.... you know how it is.

Cliffhanger!

Show's editors are getting better!! Any inside info on whether we'll see another season?

FORT Newbie
    Ugh! E needs to get their act together with their promos... Anyway, I can't wait for next Sunday! BTW, who do you think Wayne was talking to about "not going through with it(???)". I think it was either Sara or Dave (most likely Dave).

FORT Newbie
    I sure hope so GT with Wayne back too! I've had so much fun watching this show.

FORT Fan
    Jen being from Vegas gives her an edge and she seems just a little too polished for my liking. I live in Vegas and I can see where her living her gives her a distinct advantage - not quite a level playing field.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast