+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 03/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    im not really sure thats a natural hairline...but i am sure he had his ears pinned back...nothing wrong with that....the old photos leave no doubt.....

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie
    rosekid Waynes hair is a major source of my enjoyment as well. It is also fascinating to compare a picture of him now with when he was popular as a teen. They look like they could be from different ethnic backgrounds!
    Wayne's voice sounds soooo strained. I love the guy and his show was amazing in person but even during his intros last night it seemed strained.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan
    Wayne's voice sounds soooo strained. I love the guy and his show was amazing in person but even during his intros last night it seemed strained.
    I was disappointed that we did not hear him sing. It was right and good that he chose to focus only on the contestents but I have not heard what he sounds like since Danke Shein (sp?) in that very high voice he had as kid.

I didn't notice the strain.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u
    im not really sure thats a natural hairline...but i am sure he had his ears pinned back...nothing wrong with that....the old photos leave no doubt.....
    ah but if you follow the photos past puberty, you will see that he very strategically began to allow his hair to grow over the ears... hmmmmm

Actually, i think wayne looks very well-preserved now... But I especially liked him in his Clark Gable mustache phase.

What I found adorable was how he pinched Brittany Murphy's check last night, very "Uncle Wayne".

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan
    Yes, I've noticed that too, especially last night. I think the sound system wasn't all that good, so I think he was having to talk much louder than was comfortable for him. Not to mention, we have no idea how much of the show was edited out due to time constraint. He might have been talking for hours...his voice definitely sounded strained. Shoepie, you might have been concentrating on something else. If you're a guy, it just might have been the cheerleaders who were distracting you.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Yes, I've noticed that too, especially last night. I think the sound system wasn't all that good, so I think he was having to talk much louder than was comfortable for him. Not to mention, we have no idea how much of the show was edited out due to time constraint. He might have been talking for hours...his voice definitely sounded strained. Shoepie, you might have been concentrating on something else. If you're a guy, it just might have been the cheerleaders who were distracting you.
    LOL roseskid,
    For a minute I was ready to get a new TV, the sound was awful. I don't know if it was E's fault or the audio at the site.

Quote Originally Posted by minnie36
    ah but if you follow the photos past puberty, you will see that he very strategically began to allow his hair to grow over the ears... hmmmmm

Actually, i think wayne looks very well-preserved now... But I especially liked him in his Clark Gable mustache phase.

What I found adorable was how he pinched Brittany Murphy's check last night, very "Uncle Wayne".
    You should see him run around the audience during his stage show like a crazy person kissing all the ladies in the audience.

FORT Fogey
    If you're a guy, it just might have been the cheerleaders who were distracting you.
    LOL! No I am a woman who loves shoes, thus the name. A pie full of shoes has always sounded like a fabulous desert.

I was listening as I read, so I missed this detail.

So we only have 2 more episodes? Is that correct? Sounds like the next two may pick up a little if he has to decide among 5 in two challenges.

Ooooohhhh, pie of shoes. Gotcha. I should have known. Well, then perhaps it was the good-looking men in uniform?

As I understand it, there are two episodes left, so you're right...it should get pretty interesting to see how he announces it will be Jennifer.

Lasvegasfan, I hope to see him in September.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fogey
    Ooooohhhh, pie of shoes. Gotcha. I should have known. Well, then perhaps it was the good-looking men in uniform?
    Ah, a comedian we have here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast