+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 03/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by minnie36
    They do seem to feature him doing "the face" quite a bit, I don't think its his choice to have it shown so often. BUT, you'd be surprised how many people stop him on the street and demand "Do DeNiro!" "Do DeNiro!" We were out having drinks this weekend and a girl who watches the show asked him to do it. So...give the people what they want right?
    Hi Minnie,
    I thought about it after I posted and I know it's becoming a trademark type thing.

Dave,
    I laughed out loud when you gave "the salute".

Prop Comic
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie36
    They do seem to feature him doing "the face" quite a bit, I don't think its his choice to have it shown so often. BUT, you'd be surprised how many people stop him on the street and demand "Do DeNiro!" "Do DeNiro!" We were out having drinks this weekend and a girl who watches the show asked him to do it. So...give the people what they want right?
    I can vouch for this, Dave and I have been hangin in Vegas !!! and DeNiro! is the first thing people want to see........ then they ask to see The three Tenors... I say I'll be right back it's in the truck !!!!!!!! LOL -JT

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    I can vouch for this, Dave and I have been hangin in Vegas !!! and DeNiro! is the first thing people want to see........ then they ask to see The three Tenors... I say I'll be right back it's in the truck !!!!!!!! LOL -JT

I'll just bet there are a couple of poor tourists, still standing in front of Barbary Coast, camera in hand, waiting for you to come back! "Merle, do you see 'em? " "Nope, I don't see 'em, Alice, do YOU see 'em?" "Where'd you suppose that truck was parked Merle?" ... and on and on

Prop Comic
    minnie tummy,
    You are hysterical !!!!!! Have you ever thought about doing some comedy writing for Russo ?????? HA HA HA....... Got any new prop ideas ??!!!!!! I will put you on the pay roll $$$$$$$$$ -JT

I think Russo would rather I BE the punchline of his jokes , not the writer of them. But he can use that one, its a freebie. As for props, I have some ideas, have your people call my people..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234