+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 03/06 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

03/06 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until at least 2:00am Eastern. Enjoy the show.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Is no one watching tonight?

Fort Cutie
    Of Course We Are!!!
    The greatest thing you'll ever know is just to love, and be loved in return.

See my daddy: http://www.thejtshow.com
    http://www.thepropcomic.com

I'm on the West coast, so can't watch at the same time as you folks.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie
    I knew it! Another non-elimination round. Theresa, Theresa, Theresa... The way the show is looking she's being positioned as the next to go. It's been a rough two weeks and she may not make it third time around.

Has anyone else noticed how fantastic a duo Delisco and Jennifer are?!?!?!?! I love they way they look together and how their voices meld. They would be great singing partners; I can already see a whole show based around them.

Sara! Wow! I know your heart was breaking, but that accapella version of "Breathe" gave me chills. It's really too sad that we haven't seen a song that Sara really can own in her style.

I'm completely on the edge of my seat with this show. Truth be told, I hate the fact that any of these performers is going to be cut. I think great things will happen for all of them. But with that...

Since Nathan is gone, my new line up is...

Theresa
    Sarah
    Delisco
    Jennifer
    Joe
    and to win... Dave!!!!

I just love Joe to pieces, but I feel Delisco or Jennifer will ultimately win.

I still think it will be Jennifer. She is the only one who hasnt had any negative comments from Wayne.

Enjoyable show last night, it was great seeing downtown Las Vegas since I stayed at the Nugget my last trip.

The personalities are really coming through now.
    Theresa just squeeked by again.

So Joe when are you and Sarah getting married, lol.

I'll try to have some vidcaps posted later.

Bill

Prop Comic
    Hey guys,
    It's late and I wasn't going to post ''just read'' but saw you were on board !!!! thanks man........ I love you guys!!!! having so much fun......... looking forward to the vidcaps. When will I ""ever"" get married??? LOL ha ha ha ha.......................

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    . When will I ""ever"" get married??? LOL ha ha ha ha.......................
    You, tease!

FORT Newbie
    Very good show last night!
    I was on the edge of my seat I must admit.
    Theresa, what are we gonna do with you? I don't think she should have been cut though, it would have forever had an * by it, due to the Joe/Sarah thing.
    I don't want anyone cut at this point, I like them too much, so last night was a relief. May as well pay Jenn now though; she's a shoe in if you ask me. No drama, she's in excellence and gives 100% everytime. It'll come down to her and Delisco.
    I liked the Titanic "I can fly" reference, I laughed out loud. I don't wanna see the three-headed thing ever again.
    Great job to those cast members who read this. The show gets better each week, and that credit goes to you and not the editing!

Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast