+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 03/06 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I'd really like to see a complete performance by each of the contestants...I'm enjoying what I see and hear, but I'm greedy and want the whole enchilada.

With the show not being on last week, I was surprised by my reaction to seeing everyone again. I had a sense of being reunited with old friends. I enjoyed the tasks...they seemed more relevant to me than some of the other nonsense they've had them do. I thought this show gave us more of an insight into the contestants. I like all of them, (which makes snarky recapping difficult at times ). But I suspect Theresa is the next to go, then at some point, Sarah. I agree with Dixie that Jennifer and Delisco sound wonderful together.

Deviltwin, I would love to see a full performance by each of our friends, too.

Lasvegasfan, thanks for the vidcaps. The scene with Theresa in the bubble bath was simply bizarre. I kept expecting Mr. Blurry Guy to pixelate the way she was caressing that champagne glass.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Roseskid,
    Glad you liked the vidcaps. Too bad the film of Theresa was so grainy but I noticed the caress too, lol.

I think the fact that the cast members have been posting here has made the show so much more enjoyable.
    I agree with the comment that I'd hate to see anyone go at this point

In case anyone was wondering here is a link to the charity the cast was working for.

Nice work.

http://www.opportunityvillage.org/index.html

Empress NaBisco
    I'm another one who caught the champagne glass action. She had to know what she was doing!

Enough already! Someone needs to be cut. It's not that I'm out for blood, but come on... I think Theresa's abandonment was completely unprofessional, she should have been put "on the block" because of it. I have to wonder if a man would have gotten off so easy.

And I don't accept the argument that she was left out of the Joe/Sarah thing. I didn't sense they were excluding her, and even if they were, she still should be expected to act with complete professionalism.

I had no doubt the black team would win - doesn't Jennifer's team ALWAYS win? She totally has her act together. I still say my money is on Jennifer for the win, with some competition from Delisco or Dave.

Just a thought - this is a 10-episode show, right? Then doesn't someone need to be eliminated every show?

Quote Originally Posted by nigel-bigel
    I'm another one who caught the champagne glass action. She had to know what she was doing!

Enough already! Someone needs to be cut. It's not that I'm out for blood, but come on... I think Theresa's abandonment was completely unprofessional, she should have been put "on the block" because of it. I have to wonder if a man would have gotten off so easy.

And I don't accept the argument that she was left out of the Joe/Sarah thing. I didn't sense they were excluding her, and even if they were, she still should be expected to act with complete professionalism.

I had no doubt the black team would win - doesn't Jennifer's team ALWAYS win? She totally has her act together. I still say my money is on Jennifer for the win, with some competition from Delisco or Dave.

Just a thought - this is a 10-episode show, right? Then doesn't someone need to be eliminated every show?
    No because in one of the articles posted it said there have been 5 different endings taped so I'm assuming at least 5 will still be around by the time we see the finale'. Maybe a cast member can set the record straight

Prop Comic
    Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan
    No because in one of the articles posted it said there have been 5 different endings taped so I'm assuming at least 5 will still be around by the time we see the finale'. Maybe a cast member can set the record straight
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Not This cast member, LOL. Wish I could help out but I am not allowed...... Hey what happened to the new vidcaps?

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Not This cast member, LOL. Wish I could help out but I am not allowed...... Hey what happened to the new vidcaps?
    Guess I was a bad boy without even knowing it.
    I think I'm on double secret probabtion now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12