+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 02/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

02/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until at least 2:00am Eastern.

Thanks, Devil...I was just coming in here to do this.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

You're welcome...hope I did it right this time!

FORT Newbie

Fake

is it me or can some people tell that some of these people are fake... like paul he was fake they hired him to start trouble and the girl tooo I think her name is theresa the one with the black hair who just ran around when she was team leader!

Empress NaBisco
    Uh, okay... I'll try to get some kind of conversation started. A few comments about things from tonight's episode...

1. I'm surprised that some of the contestants think of winning this show as a stepping stone to bigger and better things. I have to agree with Nathan, headlining in Vegas is a HUGE deal - not just an opportunity to get noticed by some agent.

2. How could Sarah, Theresa and Jacqui NOT know the words to those songs? They were all standards, something EVERY singer should know. I know the words. You know the words. True musicians are interested in all types of music, and sooner or later, before they get on a stage, they end up learning the standards.

I am continually surprised that Theresa made it onto this show. She seems to be they least serious about entertaining people. She strikes me as a pretty girl with fabulous posture that wants to be in a spotlight, and it doesn't really matter to her what she is doing to be there.

Am I the only one that thinks Theresa would be great standing next to a washing machine on The Price Is Right?

lasvegasfan, your girlfriend Jennifer impressed me again tonight - she is always composed and professional. I'm beginning to really like her - even though I don't really like her - LOL!

And oooooohhhhh - next week looks gooood! Nathan-the-nice-guy is getting sneaky! Now THAT is what we are watching for!

FORT Newbie
    My husband is calling it for Delisco, I say Dave. Every week I think Dave proves himself more and more. I do think it will be an all male finish with Jennifer being the last to go for the females. Sarah, Jaquie, and Theresa all need to get a little more experience, and yeah, who doesn't know the lyrics to these songs! And to not even fake it well!!! Grrrr!!! And Theresa, Wayne just told you not to do original songs, so what do you sing to prove to him you should stay??? An original song! I think Theresa may be the next to go, Sarah will stick around another week, but with Jennifer there, she won't last much longer.

My call so far... Final three: Joe, Nathan, and Dave.

Dave and Joe are my favs right now. I have to admit, this last challenge was a much more difficult for the singers than for the comics and magician, in my opinion. Of the singers, I think Delisco stands the best chance. Regarding the magician Nathan, while some of his tricks are amazing (remember the bowling ball trick?), I don't particularly like him.

FORT Newbie
    No surprise in seeing Jacquie booted. She was atrocious. Theresa is very poised, I agree, but not gonna cut it as a headliner anywhere. I think she would be a force as a model, she is a visual delight! Sarah... I hesitate to comment yet. It seems that the editors of this show have seen fit to give us ridiculously limited exposure to the performers... err... perfomances. Wayne said she nailed "My Funny Valentine," yet we didn't hear it. He told Jennifer that her best performance was with Delisco, but we saw little of that and nothing else. Delisco wowed the crowed with his vocals and harmonica... we get jack squat in the way of exposure to it. From Nathan I have seen the bowling ball trick and the cigarette gag, and the oh so original straight-jacket stunt. Joe and Dave just blend together for me.
    Wayne... can we see them freakin' perform please? Entertain you? Entertain us! The high tension of Sarah and Joe's budding relationship is... well... I haven't the words.
    The comics have been mildly funny, Nathan, underexposed and the singers seem to have a bit of a tougher road with new material and all.
    I hope this comes down to true talent and professionalism, and if Wayne is gonna add the person to his show its gotta be Jennifer or Delisco.
    These two both grade A in my book thus far, but the show is struggling to maintain a C minus.
    My prediction: Nathan goes next.

Empress NaBisco
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenja
    My prediction: Nathan goes next.
    No way! Nathan can surely outlast Sarahdarling and Theresa-what's behind-door-number-three! I think Nathan is an impressive magician, but he doesn't seem to be having much fun. (I'm sure he - and all of them - are frustrated that they aren't able to showcase their talents very much.) If he's not enjoying it, how can I?

My money is still on Delisco or Jennifer, with the Prop Comic (Dave?) winning the award for best attitude.

And Joe? Well, he seems funny enough, and I like that he has a family-friendly act, but I don't find myself getting all excited over him. I'm sure he has a (continued) successful career ahead of him. Good news for both him and Dave - I can now tell them apart!

I think Sarah and Theresa are beautiful, and seem to be very sweet, but they just aren't strong enough singers to be in Vegas, in my opinion. I find it hard to believe they were chosen out of thousands?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast