+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 02/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Empress NaBisco
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I find it hard to believe they were chosen out of thousands?
    My thoughts exactly!

I also wondered why a singer-songwriter (Jacqui) was chosen. When people go to a show in Vegas they want energy and flash - not soul-stirring introspection from a chick on a stool with a guitar.

Empress NaBisco
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysonjordan
    is it me or can some people tell that some of these people are fake... like paul he was fake they hired him to start trouble and the girl tooo I think her name is theresa the one with the black hair who just ran around when she was team leader!
    What do you think of this? While I certainly think some things we see are staged, are some of the contestants "plants"?

That would explain how not-worthy competitors (Theresa) are on the show; but what drama is she adding? Paul added drama, and I thought he was quite talented as well. If he was a "plant", wouldn't they have kept him around for a while to provide some excitement?

Because I know this Dave/Sarah romance is keeping me on the edge of my seat. You too?

Naw, I don't think they are plants. If they were, they would do a better job of stirring up trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by nigel-bigel
    No way! Nathan can surely outlast Sarahdarling and Theresa-what's behind-door-number-three! I think Nathan is an impressive magician, but he doesn't seem to be having much fun. (I'm sure he - and all of them - are frustrated that they aren't able to showcase their talents very much.) If he's not enjoying it, how can I?

My money is still on Delisco or Jennifer, with the Prop Comic (Dave?) winning the award for best attitude.

And Joe? Well, he seems funny enough, and I like that he has a family-friendly act, but I don't find myself getting all excited over him. I'm sure he has a (continued) successful career ahead of him. Good news for both him and Dave - I can now tell them apart!
    Um...you still have them confused. Joe is the very talented prop comic and Dave is the very talented non-prop comic. Its kind of hard to get all excited over either act when you only get to see 2 minutes an episode.

Thoughts:

First off whoever is doing the audio re-dub is doing a terrilbe job. Hearing an obvious edit is really making Wayne sound awful.

Dave from Boston is much funnier than I originally gave him credit for.
    Jennifer looked great.

So far I haven't been disappointed with the outcome of who has been eliminated.

Starting to see some personality conflicts develop.
    But they seem pretty close as a group.

I think it's between Delisco and Jennifer.

PS.

My guess is next week it's Sarah or Theresa. Theresa is lucky because she is on a good team.

FORT Newbie
    NAthan is on the worst team, and though nice, is dull.

Empress NaBisco
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie36
    Um...you still have them confused. Joe is the very talented prop comic and Dave is the very talented non-prop comic. Its kind of hard to get all excited over either act when you only get to see 2 minutes an episode.
    - how funny is that!?!?!

Well, I know them by face now at least; The name recognition will come later.

Empress NaBisco
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenja
    NAthan is on the worst team, and though nice, is dull.
    I didn't think the teams were permanent.

And it looks like next week Nathan will start to cause some trouble - dull no more! I love a good villain...

FORT Newbie
    Good point, he was paired up with Joe and Theresa in the preview, right?

Quote Originally Posted by minnie36

OK why is Joe giving us the Im missing the family act when he is giving roses to Sarah????
    And then wants a kiss as a thank you.
    Just want to make sure I have the facts right

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast