+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 02/06 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

02/06 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Hope it was ok that I started this thread.

You bet, just let me add:

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only until at least 2:00am Eastern.
    Last edited by hepcat; 02-07-2005 at 12:00 AM.

Didn't Paul get eliminated last week? Please tell me what I've missed.

FORT Newbie
    yea he did, but their saying that this 3rd episode is like the "lost episode" like a bonus episode... the super bowl screwed up the order for that

I"m not getting this week's show. It's the one from last week, with Charlie the penguin.

Aahh, Manny, you haven't lived until you've seen Charlie. He is quite the smart dresser.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Always ready at a moment's notice, huh?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by DancerChic
    yea he did, but their saying that this 3rd episode is like the "lost episode" like a bonus episode... the super bowl screwed up the order for that
    Where did you read this?

They showed them out of order and the Super Bowl had nothing to do with it. The mistake was made last week. It is peculiar that the promo at the end of last weeks show was incorrect. One would think that would have been put together along with the editing for the show.

So what happens next week? Do we get a new one or do we have to see the 3rd all over again?

Episode 1: Two teams put on a show, female comedian goes.
    Episode 2: Four teams: gondoliers, bell hops, magician assistants, Knights dinner theater. Sara almost goes and Paul has shown us he is an ass. No one eliminated.
    Episode 3: Two teams: Wedding and Bachelorette party; Paul dissappears, again showing us he is an ass, and is kicked to the curb.
    Last edited by shoepie; 02-07-2005 at 07:46 AM.

They have shown the episode from last Sunday so many times already. The new episode last night came on right at the end of the Super Bowl so I missed it entirely. I was a little angry at E for not repeating the episode later at night like some other channels do.

FORT Fogey
    There was very peculiar editing in this show as well. A couple of very short clips of them entertaining show girls had no explanation or point.

I think they will repeat it this week. They have been running it at odd times.

The editing is weird on this show, definitely, but I have to admit, I thought last night's show was much more entertaining than the last one. I'm actually beginning to care about these people.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast