+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 02/06 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Me too, Rosekid. I am enjoying this show. I am surprized to see such little action here. Sunday at 10 following Desperate Housewives is a great time slot.

Looking ahead on the TV listings at Excite, it doesn't show a reairing of the new ep we saw Sunday night. ...and I missed some of that ep due to the Super Bowl, so I'd like to see it again.

I just noticed that too! I missed it last night because I was watching the game and I PROMISED that I would watch it. I'm wondering if I can catch it on OnDemand. Don't know if you have Comcast cable, but if you do, you may want to check there.

FORT Fogey
    I have noticed that E! runs this show several times during the week at odd times or at least has as of last week. There were 3 episodes on Sunday at 9, 10 and 11. They may repeat it before the next episode next week.

I have Comcast and they keep mentioning on the On- Demand channel that you can catch up on episodes of the Entertainer but it's not on the menu yet just the contestant searches.
    I just looked on the E website and no re-airing of last night's ep. is scheduled but they are showing the first two.

Bill

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan
    I have Comcast and they keep mentioning on the On- Demand channel that you can catch up on episodes of the Entertainer but it's not on the menu yet just the contestant searches.
    I just looked on the E website and no re-airing of last night's ep. is scheduled but they are showing the first two.

Bill
    It was episode 2 that was aired last night. So you will be able to see what you missed. Read my post a few back. They skipped two and jumped to three and left us all confused as to why Paul was in the previews.

I hope you do not mean on Sunday. Though I like this show I am ready to move on and enough with episode one, for cryin out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie
    It was episode 2 that was aired last night. So you will be able to see what you missed. Read my post a few back. They skipped two and jumped to three and left us all confused as to why Paul was in the previews.

I hope you do not mean on Sunday. Though I like this show I am ready to move on and enough with episode one, for cryin out loud.

The way I saw it was the 11pm show was ep 2 and the 10pm show was ep3 at least that was the way the e website had it.
    I didnt even check out e until after 11pm. I've already seen ep 2 twice.

I've sent an email into E! asking when they will be reairing this episode.
    If you'd like to back up the request with one of your own go here: http://www.eonline.com/Help/index.html and click on the "Click Here" link. Under "Questions/Suggestions" click on the link for "Submit emails to our customer service. . .", and then select the "Programming Feedback" link.

Thanks, DevilTwin.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan
    The way I saw it was the 11pm show was ep 2 and the 10pm show was ep3 at least that was the way the e website had it.
    I didnt even check out e until after 11pm. I've already seen ep 2 twice.

I am not sure what you all are saying. The "lost epidode" was 2...........two............2. Fox is a media whore and will push this and repeat until we vomit. Just to be clear......................... .......episode 2 is the one that we did not see in order. It is out of sync. They will show this again abd probably paired with the first episode.

My message to E! and Wayne; just get on with it; the show is just not that good.

Wayne, sweet man but totally out of the loop in so many ways. Simultaneous truth; he does not care; he has millions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast