+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 01/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

01/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in the thread only, until at least 2am Eastern.

Thanks and enjoy the show!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Watching the girls trying to pole dancing is really funny.

Empress NaBisco
    Okay, something is going on here.

Paul was eliminated, yet he is in the previews for next week's show. Does anyone know anything about this?

I was appalled at his unprofessionalism - and until tonight, he had been my favorite!

He didn't impress me at all in the first episode, so I'm not sorry to see him go, but you're right, he was surprisingly childish. I also saw him in the preview for next week...what's up with that? Maybe it was actually something that happened earlier, and they just edited it in for some reason? Either that, or perhaps when they say what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, means Paul can check out, but he can never leave, as in Hotel California?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I think there are only 10 episodes and they had Paul in the previews for next week just as a review of what has happened.

Theresa just missed getting booted for the second week in a row.

My favorite so far is Jennifer.

Paul really didn't handle himself well at all in last night's episode , but I am so bummed that he is gone! I was kind of rooting for him since seeing him perform with his acapella group in their off-Broadway show. www.toxicaudio.com I guess its for the best. He is an integral part of their show and I'm sure they would have been very disappointed to lose him to Las Vegas.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

At first I was kind of rooting for Theresa but she got on my nerves last night.
    I really like Jennifer. I look at the others and think that the wouldn't be able to headline in Las Vegas. Jennifer seems to have talent as well as being beautiful..

Have I said Jennifer is beautiful

I agree...she definitely exudes a more professional attitude. She has the presence and look to be a Vegas performer.

FORT Newbie

Entertain me please

My only complaint thus far is when do we get to see them perform? We got a few unrehearsed minutes on show one and little to nothing on show 2. I'd like to hear an act or a song or something that would show off their entertaining skills as opposed to how well they throw a last minute wedding together. 2 are eliminated and we really got to see jack-squat of what they do. Granted the comedienne was NOT funny at all, and Paul was... well... in need of meds, so no great loss. But, before they eliminate the next person I hope we get to see and hear them perform a bit.

Fenja. You bring up a very good point. This last episode was simply bizarre. I don't understand it either...I thought Wayne would be putting them through some challenges on the stage, not running around the hotel. This show is such an obvious copy of the Apprentice, right down to Wayne's cohorts, Scotty and Frances. Wayne and Trump even seem to share the same tastes in gold and glitz decorating.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast