+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Hey! I saw that guy Paul in NYC as part of an accapella group called Toxic Audio. He was brilliant. I guess I'll have to follow the show now, as long as he is on.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I watched it. I liked it. The correct person went home. Her jokes fell completely flat and she called somebody by the wrong name. Don't know how she got into the top ten. Hated Sara Darling's outfit with the white spandex leggings and black boots.

they cut the only woman who wasn't a cute singer?? *laughs uproariously*
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

FORT Fogey
    I watched and I think I am going to like this. If all else fails Wayne's appearance is fascinating. He looks nothing like his younger, surgically yet untouched, self. Creepy good.

Saradarling (yes, I think this is a one word name) has a great voice and I loved the way she dressed; very young, hip and adorable.

I don't know names yet I am going to guess Saradarling and the guy who dressed in the womans dress at the end of their act will be F2.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    they cut the only woman who wasn't a cute singer?? *laughs uproariously*
    If she had been any good, I would have been upset. She really was the worst of all ten not just the women.

I can't quite understand how she got to the top 10? Either she was a lot better during auditions, or she got lucky to get this far. I agree. I didn't see any "star" potential in her at all. I think this was an easy cut.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

The sad thing was that Wayne gave her a chance to save herself, and she had nothing to say.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I liked the show. Actually I found it more entertaining than watching the AI rejects. I see some nice talent here. I'll watch again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12