+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Joe Trammel, The Joker

How big is this box? As a Dad, are you sure it's a good idea to 'let' your daughter be locked in a box with Nathan?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie

hmmmm...

Maybe we should go steal the girls away before they can get into the box...

Fort Cutie
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    How big is this box? As a Dad, are you sure it's a good idea to 'let' your daughter be locked in a box with Nathan?

Hehe, don't worry, it's a big box! Heres a picture of the box....
    http://www.nathaninabox.com

-PT

PS: Enjoy the show tonight!!
    The greatest thing you'll ever know is just to love, and be loved in return.

See my daddy: http://www.thejtshow.com
    http://www.thepropcomic.com

So which one are you? I need to know because, well, I'm nosy.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fan
    until i read this site i didnt think too much about joe the joker, but you really seem like a great guy, just the fact that you have taken the time to respond to people is great.... i visit vegas several times a year and i will with out a doubt see you perform. a great personality, im impressed... by the way who was the hottest of the women...what are their stories...we know sarah just broke up....what about theresa and jennifer..husbands, kids...whats the scoop...hey, i might just be pulling for you now...although id rather look at the girls...

Prop Comic
    Hello again,
    My friend ''Nathan'' has made it to day 4 in the box and my daughter made it through 4 hours tonight. I see some new board members... WELCOME !!!!! Thank you for the the nice comments. You are all welcome to my show anywhere- any time.... e mail me when you are coming to Vegas and mention you are from "THE BOARD" I will see to it that you get a ticket !!!! Vet members like ''Rosekid'' and "Lasvagasfan" V I P !!!!! no editing- no competing, "THE REAL THING" Oh let me know far enough in advance so I can take out ''THE THREE TENORS''.......... By the way this is my new nick name @ work '' The Three Tenor guy" thanks ''E!''........ What's ''E'' stand for anyway ? EDIT ?????? Maybe Theresa knows........... See ya -JT
    Last edited by The Joker; 03-12-2005 at 06:52 AM.

Gee, now to come up the the $$$ to get from New Hampshire to Vegas...boy it would be nice to go, especially when it's snowing today and we might get over a foot of the stuff. Joe, I like you more and more every day. If you don't win, you'll still be a winner to a lot of us at the FORT.

Oh question, Joe, were you and your fellow competitors able to take in Star Trek the Experience while you were in Vegas?
    Last edited by DevilTwin; 03-12-2005 at 07:00 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    Hello again,
    My friend ''Nathan'' has made it to day 4 in the box and my daughter made it through 4 hours tonight. I see some new board members... WELCOME !!!!! Thank you for the the nice comments. You are all welcome to my show anywhere- any time.... e mail me when you are coming to Vegas and mention you are from "THE BOARD" I will see to it that you get a ticket !!!! Vet members like ''Rosekid'' and "Lasvagasfan" V I P !!!!! no editing- no competing, "THE REAL THING" Oh let me know far enough in advance so I can take out ''THE THREE TENORS''.......... By the way this is my new nick name @ work '' The Three Tenor guy" thanks ''E!''........ What's ''E'' stand for anyway ? EDIT ?????? Maybe Theresa knows........... See ya -JT

LOL Joe,
    You always make me laugh with this stuff
    You're a good sport. Be out there in August.
    I'm enjoying reading the conspiracy theories being tossed about.

Hey Joe -

Just wanted to tell you I love the Blue Man Group prop, when I saw it I nearly laughed myself off of the futon. Can't wait to see the full act. Great hair too! Russo and I watched all the episodes and outtakes on OnDemand and I noticed that your hair is excellent, all sticky-uppy and cool! Great job last episode.

+ Reply to Thread