+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Joe Trammel, The Joker

Prop Comic
    Hello my friends,
    I met up with some cast members tonight @ ''THE GREAT SKATE'' and told them how much fun I am having with our little club!!! hope to see more'' Entertainers'' joining up with us soon!!! 15 min of fame will go by real quick, enjoy it while you can. I would like to personally thank all of you for tuning in. The ratings for ''The Entertainer'' are climbing through the roof on ''E'' because of fans like you!!! Some may think the challenges look easy and @ times appear like hey..."I can do that" but let me tell you, this was not easy for any of us. As you watch upcoming episodes understand this-when all is said and done you are only seeing 10 hours out of an entire month of footage that= min to the day. Most of you know this already, but some think a few of us are just "gliding through" the competitions. If this were ''American Idol'' than you would be able to judge for yourself on line, however we the "competitors'' have been pre-judged by the The ''Midnight Idol'' himself Mr. Wayne Newton. I don't think there is anyone more qualified to groom the next headliner in ''Las Vegas'' do you? further more I can vouch for all 9 of my components that what you see on ''E'' is not necessarily what you would get in a live show. Forget the teams..... I personally would not want to go against any of them individually, trust me! I was there. In one of the episodes Dave says'' I want them all to leave'' LOL ( my favorite line so far) not only was it funny, but I didn't blame him a bit for feeling that way..... this talent was fierce!!!! but being a true ''Headliner'' is more than just your God given talent or ''Gift"
    there is more to it than meets the eye..... just like anything else in life, it is so important how you treat your neighbor's. A true "Entertainer" has respect for everyone, including the janitor that cleans up the mess after the show is over. A true "Entertainer" is not just focused on themselves and the spotlight, otherwise they may as well entertain in front of a mirror. A true "Entertainer" is true (honest) to him or herself and everyone around. Why is this so important? I'll tell you.... because when you are in the public eye people look up to you, and it is imperative to set a good example...... Mr. Wayne Newton has all of these qualities and many more. The last one standing will have gone through test that far out way shows like ''American Idol''
    because you see..... "The world is a stage'' so look beyond the wings......
    Rest assure that the ''Winner'' will have all the qualities of a true all around ''ENTERTAINER'' not to say that some of the 9 runners up don't share the same, but hey, ''THIS IS THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS MY FRIEND..... YOU GOTTA HAVE THICK SKIN -DR.
    YOU CAN FAKE AN AUDIENCE, YOU CAN FAKE YOUR FRIENDS, BUT NEVER- EVER TRY TO FAKE A ''ROOM FULL'' OF FRIENDS........Keep it real!!!!! -JT
    Last edited by The Joker; 02-26-2005 at 01:35 PM.

For anbody who hasn't seen it check out the video on Joe's website it's funny stuff.

Joe,
    KICKIN' website!!!!!!!! Love it.
    I do site design as my "day job" and I can honestly say - your site 'rocks'.
    Very nice.

Rebecca
    To make a mistake is human, to stumble is commonplace, but to laugh at yourself...that is maturity

Fort Cutie
    Hi Jooeeee ...hehe j/k. I love that people of all ages and cultures can see your act (even if they dont understand english.)
    Your ganna be a star (googly eyes)
    Hehe, good luck with your career and with the show! Love ya!

-PT
    The greatest thing you'll ever know is just to love, and be loved in return.

See my daddy: http://www.thejtshow.com
    http://www.thepropcomic.com

Quote Originally Posted by JokersDaughter
    Hi Jooeeee ...hehe j/k. I love that people of all ages and cultures can see your act (even if they dont understand english.)
    Your ganna be a star (googly eyes)
    Hehe, good luck with your career and with the show! Love ya!

-PT
    Hi JokersDaughter,

So what's your daddy like around the house? Is he always cracking jokes and stuff?

Nice of you to join our little group

Fort Cutie
    Thanks for welcoming me Lasvegasfan,
    My dad is hilarious, even though he's my dad and I know how he acts, I still can't keep a straight face when he opens his mouth! He's more like a friend than he is a dad, my dad and I go out to movies and shows and out to eat a lot, I'm not one who is too cool to hang out with my daddy, hehe.
    Actually, he choreographed a cool old school hip-hop routine and for the past few weeks he has been teaching it to my dance team at school, and everybody loves him on the team.
    When we're out n' about, most people think he is my brother....
    and this is really weird but sometimes people think I'm his girlfriend or even his wife. ukkk :phhht hehe.
    He is one of the most creative and entertaining people I know, and I'm so proud of how far he has gone, and I cant wait to see what happens with The Entertainer!
    And thats my Daddy!
    The greatest thing you'll ever know is just to love, and be loved in return.

See my daddy: http://www.thejtshow.com
    http://www.thepropcomic.com

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    just like anything else in life, it is so important how you treat your neighbor's. A true "Entertainer" has respect for everyone, including the janitor that cleans up the mess after the show is over. A true "Entertainer" is not just focused on themselves and the spotlight, otherwise they may as well entertain in front of a mirror.
    Even if you don't win, Joe. I think you'll be a Winner to me (and of course to your daughter!).

I hope you go all the way!! We need more Entertainers who think like you do. This is also a very valuable lesson you have taught and are teaching your daughter.

I liked you before, and I like you even more now.

You are one very lucky daughter. Thanks for taking the time to post in this forum, and good luck to your Dad!

JokersDaughter

I can't tell you how weird it is to see you writing about your Dad. I knew you when you were but a wee little pip. Great to see Joe has turned out as expected - rising to the occasion to be a good Dad. Have him call me. Please!
    Ask him about real life fighting sound effect - bam, bam, bam, fwap, bam. He will remember very well. I really had some great times with your Dad and our little rat pack. My wife (who sings professionally) said that Joe's the total package for the Entertainer - sing, dance, act, comedy. Why not just send every one else home?

OncDoc

Prop Comic
    Hey guys,
    Nathan Burton will lock himself in a box for 7 days with 7 showgirls in front of the ''V'' showroom @ the Aladdin hotel. The Magic Man has already received national press and was even recognized in ''The National Enquirer'' for the stunt that will take place March 9-15. The showgirls will go in 4 hour intervals and guess what???? My daughter Priscilla is one of them!!!! I thought about dressing up like a girl to join him... but spending a month with this guy @ The Hilton was enough!!!!LOL.... Good luck Nathan... the party isn't over until you say it is. Life after ''The Entertainer'' is pretty damn good !!!!! -JT

+ Reply to Thread