+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Joe Trammel, The Joker

Joe,

You are truly a long lost friend - can you do me a favor? Please find some place in your act to sing "Well my mamma.... she don't want me no mo, no mo, no mo....

Pat

Prop Comic
    Pat,
    LOL...... Your bringing back memories !!!!!. I would not change those days for anything in the world.
    If I could get an entire audience to sing that song with me during my show and get them to feel like we did? this would be an experience they would never forget!!!!
    My gold fish yea!!! HA HA HA. Sorry to all the board members but this is to much fun. Thanks Pat....... Theresa, did I spell experience correct????
    -JT

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    Theresa, did I spell experience correct????
    -JT

Now that was funny

If you look at the quick reply - it has spell check. Don't sweat it, we're all writing to you and I certainly don't have a web site or fan club. Most of my fans are bald anyway. (cancer patients).

What are the odds on Joe to win Vegasfan?
    How do I get a picture next to my name?
    If that is Minnie, nice tummy.

OncDoc

Quote Originally Posted by OncDoc
    If you look at the quick reply - it has spell check. Don't sweat it, we're all writing to you and I certainly don't have a web site or fan club. Most of my fans are bald anyway. (cancer patients).

What are the odds on Joe to win Vegasfan?
    How do I get a picture next to my name?
    If that is Minnie, nice tummy.

OncDoc
    Yup, that is a picture of me, yup, that's my belly. Thanks for the compliment. That and that fact that you're a friend of Joe's will almost get me to forgive you for the truly awful cancer patient joke. Almost.

Prop Comic
    Minnie, If you knew Pat you would not have taken it that way..... trust me on this he has a heart of gold!!! As a matter of fact, I bet he could help you with your niece in some way. Pat we have to talk, I miss you maaaan!!!!! Minnie, didn't know that was your belly (nice) and a great personality to go with it!!!! something Pat and I have always appreciated.......
    -JT
    PS. Minnie, The joke was Pats way of telling you something.... look deeper.
    By the way Dave and I should know more about the show for your niece on Friday!!! He will let you know.
    PSS. Minnie, could you help Pat get his pic by his name??? Thanks.
    Last edited by The Joker; 02-24-2005 at 05:41 PM.

There are instructions on how to do that stuff in the Announcements/Help Desk forum - it's off-topic here.

Also, please keep messages intended for one other user confined to our private messaging system, which is expressly for that purpose. Keep this thread for comments about Joe that are meant for everyone to read.

Thank you.

On the outside looking in???? :)

Ouch! Well, I for one - as an outsider to the conversation - was enjoying reading it. Bummer. :rolleyes

Joe - I'm a friend of Dave's from high school - so I have to say I'm rooting for him! But you seem like a great guy - and your act has been funny from what I've seen. I'm hoping to see more of everyone's performances in upcoming shows! It's funny - saw the Screech references - but yet that's not who you remind me of. You sort of remind me of Dave Coulier (is that his name?) The guy from Full House! Hope you view that as a compliment - it's meant as such! Have a great night....Rebecca
    To make a mistake is human, to stumble is commonplace, but to laugh at yourself...that is maturity

Sorry, John - will do so in the future. Keep em wanting more Joe! I haven't seen the last episode but will be watching tonight and tomorrow.

OncDoc

Vegast tourism video

Really liked this one for Joe - I don't believe this required too much entertaining ability, Just his well honed smooth moves. Good kiss. Now you are finally married. Mom would be proud.

When do we get to see what Joe can really do? I recall when we lived in Phx, Az, we used to go break dancing in S.Phx. The AA and Hispanic kids would absolutely go nuts over the fact that this white kid (Joe) could smoke anyone, and if they had a move he liked, he would master it, and bring it back one level higher.

Sorry I haven't gotten out to Vegas to see you. I was actually at the MGM Grand for a conference and had no way to contact you. Someone get me Joes number (Adminstrator or anyone) so we can reconnect.

By the way, this kid can do a Thompson flare and helicopter like a friggen, well, helicopter.

OncDoc

+ Reply to Thread