+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Joe Trammel, The Joker

Prop Comic
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie36
    I have to jump on the I Dave Fan Club here and say that he is a great person, down to earth, and loyal to his friends. Just to give an example, the night that the show was set to premier, Dave was excited and nervous and hopeful, it should have been the biggest and only thing on his mind. I had a conversation with him that day and during it, let him know that my niece was just diagnosed with cancer. Dave immeidately shifted gears, offered to do a fund raiser, gave ME a pep talk and was just so supportive. Since then, Dave has been in Las Vegas and we talk frequently, every time he calls, the first thing he asks is how my niece is doing. With all that's going on his life, he never forgets other people. That's rare. His ma and dad did a wicked good job raising him! (forgive the Mass slang) .
    Hey It's Joe again !!!!
    The comments about Paul coming back..... LOL.
    Minnie36: Thank you for sharing the story about Dave when he offered to
    do a fund raiser on his big night ( Thats just the kind of guy he is ) I consider
    him a friend for life. I spoke to dave and assured that if he needed any help
    with the event I will be there. I am also sure that most of our cast would be
    more than willing to lend a helping hand.
    She is in our prayers....... JT
    Last edited by The Joker; 02-22-2005 at 07:14 AM.

Joe, it's good to see you posting. I sure hope you and Dave go a long way with "The Entertainer" and if you don't make it to the end, I hope you go on to have a very successful career. I really look forward to seeing that happens in the next episode -- too bad we have to wait until March 6 to see it.

Prop Comic
    Hey PJinNH, Thanks for the support!!! Dave and I plan on doing work together
    in the future (even if it's in 2006) I will pass on your kind words to the ''Wiseguy''......JT

For all those who appreciate Joe, I can vouch he is not related to Screech.

Great to see that fame fits you Joe.

I grew up with Joe in Phx with Joe. He was and is a phenomenal break dancer, singer and entertainer. I was initially shocked to here he was a prop comic, but in retrospect it fits his personality - he is very funny. Now that you know I'm watching you, you better give us a call or I'll take back my chuckwalla!

Pat

Prop Comic
    PAT!!!!! So great to hear from you!! WOW!!!
    I didn't know you thought I was all that talented. Actually, you are one of the funniest guys I have ever met, and an awesome dancer too!! Now that I know you are watching, it makes this whole thing worth so much more. The chuckawalla is part of the act now, sorry... you'll have to catch your own, or fight me! HAHAHA. Within our circle of friends, even though we were a bit wild, we were also extremely driven. I have always been proud that one of my childhood friends actually became successful as a doctor. Thanks for the encouragement, you have no idea how much this means to me.

Your long lost best friend,
    -Joe

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    Hey It's Joe again !!!!
    The comments about Paul coming back..... LOL.
    Minnie36: Thank you for sharing the story about Dave when he offered to
    do a fund raiser on his big night ( Thats just the kind of guy he is ) I consider
    him a friend for life. I spoke to dave and assured that if he needed any help
    with the event I will be there. I am also sure that most of our cast would be
    more than willing to lend a helping hand.
    She is in our prayers....... JT
    Thanks so much for the prayers and the generous offer Joe.

I know that Casey (my niece) would love it, she watches the show, and of course every little bit of cheer and support helps. My only concern is that there isn't a room big enough in all of Boston to hold all of the talent and generous spirit of this cast. Do you think maybe Wayne will lend us the Stardust for the night?

Dave really did hit the Jackpot in Las Vegas, maybe not in the form of a gabillion quarters, but most definitely in friendship.

Thanks again. Peace and good vibes to you!

Prop Comic
    minnie36: We can do a benefit show in Vegas!!! great idea!!!. Dave and I will go to Wayne about the Stardust. If not maybe in the ''V'' theatre at the Aladdin where Nathan and I perform. We just did a benefit for ALS (Lew Gerrick's disease) and raised thousands with a sold out show. I am sure we can do the same for your niece.
    -JT

Yikes! I was just kidding about the Stardust! I didn't seriously think...I just...what the...huh? Ah the heck with it, go for it, might as well dream big right?

Prop Comic
    I always do!

Ya know, with enough notice I'd come out for that, I already have a trip booked for the the first weekend in August.

It's a dry heat

Bill

+ Reply to Thread