+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Joe Trammel, The Joker

FORT Newbie

Joe on The Entertainer

I caught Joe's act in Splash at the Riviera around 8 years ago. He had one of the most bizarre and original acts I've ever seen. Not to mention that he got a standing ovation and was the talk of the show! I'm just hoping that Wayne Newton's show allows Joe to do what Joe does best as this TV show unfolds. If he is as good as he wasi n Splash, in my opinion, he is already the winner. Go get 'em, Joe!

FORT Newbie

Web Site

FYI - His web site is thejtshow and then a dot and then com

Prop Comic

From "The Joker" to the Board

, its Joe!!!
    I want to start by saying that I am extremely amused by the responses to the episodes thus far. Some are dead on, while others are so far from the truth :deadhorse . I will not go into detail about each cast mate individually, but I will tell you that there is a reason why all 10 where chosen out of thousands who auditioned, that reason is talent !!! I was able to spend a lot of quality time with each and ever one of them, and I'll have to say I have never been surrounded by such a gifted group of entertainers in my life. Wayne gave us all something we will cherish forever.

As far as the comments about my wife .......
    well I guess I'm just a two-timin’ @#&*$!!! Haha.
    Actually, there is no wife .

Minnie36: Thank you for clarifying that, the family I was referring to was indeed my cutie pie daughter Priscilla.

Rosekid: What can I tell you? You are an excellent writer , and as my good friend Dave Russo (AKA: The Wise Guy) would say, “You have a gift my friend!” E! should hire you to write their episode summaries for their website (no offense to E!) but your content is much more detailed, and particularly engaging. Don’t hold back on me, I take constructive criticism like pro!

To the rest of the Board members: Speaking on behalf of my fellow contestants, we are very pleased with your support on the show. Continue watching and sharing your comments till’ the end. We’re all laughing so keep on guessing…
    I’llllllllll Never Tellllllllllll

Yours Truly,
    Joe Trammel

LOL, Thanks Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    Rosekid:Don’t hold back on me, I take constructive criticism like pro!
    Will I need to remind you of this from time to time? Welcome to the forum...and remember, any secrets you want to divulge are safe with us.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Prop Comic

What ever happens in the board stays in the board !!!!!

Ok members, can you keep a secret?

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    Ok members, can you keep a secret?

Paul comes back to win everything

Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie
    I have an image in my head of him walking in with a machine gun. Perhaps then the winner would be defaulted to him.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan
    Paul comes back to win everything
    The horror! The horror!!!!

LOL!

+ Reply to Thread