+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delisco, The Showstopper

Delisco, The Showstopper

Name: Delisco
    Resides: Woodside, New York
    Talent: Freestyle poet and musician
    Did You Know? Delisco gained his self-confidence from performing.
    Last edited by fluff; 04-01-2005 at 01:10 PM.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Blah. Anyone these days can claim to be a freestyle poet

And hate the one name pretension. Wait til you're famous, dude.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Show stopper? We'll be the judge of that.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Delisco--sounds like a contraction of Delicious Crisco? Sorry, for this one, I got nothin'.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

He seemed smooth...I look forward to seeing him tonight and get a better feel for him. I think he could use help in wardrobe, though...he looked like he was wearing MC Hammer's reject costumes.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Fort Cutie
    I love the way you can sing such a wide variety of styles Delisco! Good luck on your career and on the show!

-PT
    The greatest thing you'll ever know is just to love, and be loved in return.

See my daddy: http://www.thejtshow.com
    http://www.thepropcomic.com

FORT Newbie

thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by JokersDaughter
    I love the way you can sing such a wide variety of styles Delisco! Good luck on your career and on the show!

-PT
    hey jokersdaughter thank you so much yeah i love to sing study and perform all stlyes of music from the 20th century...from ragtime to reggae to rock to gospel to rock to modern day rhythm and blues...what can i say i love music...i believe that used rightly it can heal....

i love your dad...the connection we had was immediate and we had a blast taping the show...a time i will never forget...it was the most amazing experience of my life...you are a lucky girl to have been raised by such a kind, generous, and caring soul..you are loved ....

hey all i know i have been incognegro, nevertheless, it has been a pleasure to read the synopsis' and the posts' that you guys have set up here...good job and keep it up...you guys and gals are fun...

hey snowflakegirl...my friends have made fun of my name consistently so i have heard it all.....let me help you out...delisco not to be confused with "sisqo"....or the cookie makers "nabisco'....or the oil makers "crisco"...more "delicious" than "disco"....not from san fransisco (although i love that town)...don't know joe "piscopo"( ok that one is a stretch)...and "the list goes" on....

as for my name i was born with it ....it is my middle name and i thought who has a name like delisco...only one life to live....hey! might as well use it...i looked it up and in olde english it means "blessed child"...there is a story that goes along with it...i will have to share that at another time though...long story ...but touching

to me its all about love that is the reason for all seasons and i am passing it on to you...i thank you all for watching, supporting, and just plain being...tell your friends and strangers on the street about the show

until next time may you find peace and joy within and have no fear because the power is inside of you....much love
    delisco

Hi Delisco -
    Great impromptu on Wayne's piano.... I hope we get to hear more from you in upcoming episodes!

Rebecca
    To make a mistake is human, to stumble is commonplace, but to laugh at yourself...that is maturity

FORT Newbie
    I knew Delisco would show up here eventually!!! Nice to hear from you! Can't wait for next week's episode...don't know much about this one except I saw on e!'s website that they do some sort of street performance to raise money for charity. Are we going to get to see them acutally do their thing this week?!? Yay! Also, I checked out Delisco's website recently and he has added some pretty cool original tunes (at least they weren't there the last time I checked it out). Also visited Theresa's site for the first time today. Couldn't hear her music for some reason but she really is !muy caliente! isn't she?

FORT Newbie
    I'm in complete support for Delisco.
    I've seen him perform on Broadway 4 times, and I've had the pleasure of meeting him twice. I remember having some conversation about the Mets and how yankee fans were taken out of Shea..I don't remember! haha

Good Work!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast