+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Theresa Bruneau, The Temptress

Theresa Bruneau, The Temptress

Name: Theresa Bruneau
    Resides: Canyon Country, California
    Talent: Singer
    Did You Know? Theresa says career is her first priority.
    Last edited by fluff; 04-01-2005 at 12:07 PM.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

She's not all that tempting. Here's to hoping she's a terrible singer
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Why is she positioned that way in her picture? Not only is it an awkward pose, we can't see her "Canyon Country" at all!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

*urrrfffffmmmmff ouch!* (the sound of sugar-free lemonade through the nose)

All I was thinking was that she looks like she's in a high school drill team pose. Snowy, you kill me!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Why is she positioned that way in her picture? Not only is it an awkward pose, we can't see her "Canyon Country" at all!
    I think she's positioned that way so we can see her chest lungs better.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

OH

MY

GOD...........

I'm catching the rerun of Sunday night's show right now.

I know this girl.

She and I used to both work on the show FRIENDS, years ago. I handled audience coordination and she was the sidekick to the comedian (Jim Bentley) that warmed up the crowd. She used to sing once in a while - when Jim let her. The DJ at the show used to play guitar and she'd sing "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None The Richer. I got so sick of that song. I swear it was the only thing she knew. Scott (the DJ) used to try to convince me to take over her spot singing for the audience - I was singing in a band at the time - because although he liked Theresa, she was a bit of a "flake."

They also used her as background in some of the Central Perk scenes. (There's a game for any of you FRIENDS buffs.)

Mainly I remember Theresa as the girl who sucked the cheese off the Cheetos and stuck them back in the bag. Or ate the cheese off the pizza and put back the crust. Then she disappeared during season 7 because she was hospitalized for anorexia.

I guess she's doing better these days.

ETA: she's much prettier in real life. I will give her that.

I wonder if she'll be singing "Kiss Me" tonight?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Well she has nice hair. I think she is out of her league though.

FORT Newbie
    I would be entertained by anything Theresa does. Does it get any cuter? From the little house on the prarie look to the braids, I love all the different looks she has chosen. Every one else is so blah. I loved the escaltor incident, too bad we couldn't get some better camera angles! It would have been nice to hear her sing again. I wish she was in charge of a bachelor party, but I guess Nathan and Joe stripping was better material. If she ever wants to plan another wedding I have one she may want to undertake...as long as she doesn't mind being the bride.

I would love to hear her sing again. As a matter of fact, I would love to see all of them perform again. Come on, Wayne, give us a chance to see them perform...enough of the Apprentice-like tasks.

Oh, and, to you, eaglefan. Make yourself comfortable here...the door is always open.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast