+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Theresa Bruneau, The Temptress

FORT Newbie

It's all about FUN

Hi everyone it's me The Temptress! Thanks for visiting our site and supporting the show. I hope you enjoyed the 3rd episode. I'ts been fun to see all the different responses and opinions all you have. Make yourself at home and I look forward to chatting with you in the future.

Congragulations to the Patroites!!! It's all about team work.

P.S. Malenkaya, Your spilling all the beans. It's nice to hear from you. I'm entertained tell me more.

EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED WEEK AND DON'T FORGET TO WATCH ALL EPESODES this week on channel E! xxxxxxxxx

Theresa! Good to have you here...so did you win? Actually one of our posters wondered if you had ever tried out for American Idol? Care to fill us in, hmmmm?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Welcome to the our little group.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemptress

Hi everyone it's me The Temptress! Thanks for visiting our site and supporting the show. I hope you enjoyed the 3rd episode. I'ts been fun to see all the different responses and opinions all you have. Make yourself at home and I look forward to chatting with you in the future.

Congragulations to the Patroites!!! It's all about team work.

P.S. Malenkaya, Your spilling all the beans. It's nice to hear from you. I'm entertained tell me more.

EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED WEEK AND DON'T FORGET TO WATCH ALL EPESODES this week on channel E! xxxxxxxxx

FORT Newbie

Hi Theresa!

Good to see you here. I don't believe we have had enough of an opportunity to hear you sing yet, but you are certainly cute as a button! Best of luck to you!
    Last edited by Mantenna; 02-07-2005 at 11:34 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah yeah congrats to the Pats, whatever. I guess you didn't notice that my user name is Eagle fan not pat rat. Anyway I'd like to congralute Theresa for winning her competition. I wish I could have dinner with her.

patriots :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemptress
    I am but one of many, many AU pages that passed through the Friends soundstage. I was there for seasons 6 and 7. Previous to that I worked at Abrams, Rubaloff and Lawrence, where I was the assistant to Jim's agent. He used to offer me tickets to Friends, but I never took him up on it.

I hope I didn't offend you with my post - I think I was in shock when I saw you on the show and so I racked my brain for whatever tidbits I could remember.

If you care to share, when did you leave Friends? I figured that Jim and Scott might be working on Joey now. I left Los Angeles for Texas about 4 years ago, and I have to say I don't miss it much.

Thanks for making this show enjoyable - as I said before, YOU are the reason I'm watching. Even though I'm sure the entire season has concluded (and the winner chosen) I'm wishing you the very best of luck!

FORT Newbie

"I was not offended"

Malenkaya,
    No I was not offended of anything you said. In some crazy way it put a smile on my face . My journey in life is to share my struggle , and my pain to the world. So possibly I can help someone else in need either through my music or my journey . After my treatment center I came back to Friends for a couple shows . I than left and went to school in N.Y. for two years to study musical theater at AMDA.
    Yes you are correct Scott and Jim are working the set of Joey. Scott and I are also in a band together It's called T'S. Scott say's hi.
    How is Texas? It sounds like your happy that's great.
    Anyway it's great to talk to someone from the past. You can share anything you like. Can you send a picture of yourself or is that you in the box? I look forward to hearing back from you.
    Have a great weekend and a Happy Valentines Day .
    Do some dancing and have fun.

Theresa -

So glad you weren't offended, and glad to see after Sunday night's episode that you're still in the running. It looks like they're putting you through some pretty odd stuff for this show.

You know, they're saying in the other thread that "any" singer would have learned the standards. Sorry, I sang in a band the played the L.A. club scene and I rarely had any use for standards. And I had a vocal coach and trained professionally. So not "every" singer is going to know the standards. Keep your chin up!

Life in Texas is definitely different from life in L.A. I've had my good times and bad times. I aired some of your dirty laundry, so here is some of mine. Three months ago I had a miscarriage and two weeks after that the man I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with left me for another woman. She's now pregnant with his child and they're getting married next month. We all go through the things we go through for a reason, and we are stronger because of it. I tell myself that every day, and I truly believe that it's true.

At any rate, say hi to Scott for me. Is your band name pronounced "tees"? Is there a story behind that?

I was going to post a picture I had taken with Scott, but my scanner isn't responding. If I can figure out what's wrong with it, I'll come back later with the pic.

FORT Newbie

Roxanne you don't have to put on that red dress cause Theresa looks better in it

well that was a suprizing episode to say the least. I really thought Nathan was going to be the entertainer, sorry Theresa. But on a serious note DAMN!! I HAVEN'T SEEN SOMEONE THAT BEAUTIFUL IN A RED DRESS SINCE JESSICA RABBIT. Too bad for Dave he'll never get more than a kiss. You were great in the commercial and I could see you doing commercials. I really hope big things happen for you. You are such a doll. And a pleasure to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglefan
    Malenkaya,
    No I was not offended of anything you said. In some crazy way it put a smile on my face . My journey in life is to share my struggle , and my pain to the world. So possibly I can help someone else in need either through my music or my journey . After my treatment center I came back to Friends for a couple shows . I than left and went to school in N.Y. for two years to study musical theater at AMDA.
    Yes you are correct Scott and Jim are working the set of Joey. Scott and I are also in a band together It's called T'S. Scott say's hi.
    How is Texas? It sounds like your happy that's great.
    Anyway it's great to talk to someone from the past. You can share anything you like. Can you send a picture of yourself or is that you in the box? I look forward to hearing back from you.
    Have a great weekend and a Happy Valentines Day .
    Do some dancing and have fun.

Wait, now I'm confused. Is eaglefan Theresa in disguise? No matter. I liked that red dress too, very Vegas Baby.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast