+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Darling, The Country Girl

Sarah Darling, The Country Girl

Name: Sarah Darling
    Resides: Franklin, Tennessee
    Talent: Singer
    Did You Know? Sarah was a beauty-pageant contestant as a child.
    Last edited by fluff; 04-01-2005 at 12:09 PM.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Are all the female participants singers? Send them to the American Idol audition lines...can we get a baton twirler at least??
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I agree...where are the female flame throwers or jugglers when you need them?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Sarah was a beauty-pageant contestant as a child.
    If she so much as sings ONE TUNE from Annie, so help me God, I will knock her over the head with a crowbar. I mean it.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

She seems terribly insecure and hesitant...she made me terribly nervous just watching her.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie
    I found this blurb in the online Las Vegas Review Journal:

Joseph has stunning company: Sarah Darling of Nashville, Tenn., a former right-hand gal to Lance Burton, is labeled "The Country Girl," and Theresa Bruneau of Canyon City, Calif., is described as "The Temptress."
    What??? So, either they are really pumping up her one time performance, or she's really dumb forgetting how to perform in a show she has already performed in, or this is some reality tv trickery.

Hmm...

FORT Newbie
    Ok...do you all want to know some real facts about Sarah? She is not from TN, she is from Iowa! How do I know this, she went to my high school, and I was mad that she doesn't even acknowledge her roots. Another thing is that she used to be much heavier than she is now...by a lot! Not that it matters but when she started to get skinny it looked a little like she was not doing it in a healthy way. Well there are some facts about her.

Of all the performers, I think she's about the weakest...I predict she won't be around for too much longer.

sdarling7777
    Its definetly not a secret that I'm from Iowa. I'm very proud of where I'm from. TV is a tricky thing in the way that only a fraction is what you see. I'm honored to be on the show and thankyou for checking it out.

sdarling7777
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowagirl
    Ok...do you all want to know some real facts about Sarah? She is not from TN, she is from Iowa! How do I know this, she went to my high school, and I was mad that she doesn't even acknowledge her roots. Another thing is that she used to be much heavier than she is now...by a lot! Not that it matters but when she started to get skinny it looked a little like she was not doing it in a healthy way. Well there are some facts about her.
    I really enjoy taking care of myself, and your comment is pointless really.
    very comical.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast