+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Sarah Darling, The Country Girl

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexy Diva
    Hey Everyone, Jennifer here. I have to say, (simply because the show has creative editing and they don't put the good stuff in with the bad), that Sarah's talent is or was never in question. She has the most beautiful and angelic voice I've ever heard. I am so glad that episode 6 showed off her gift. Finally. There is no doubt in my mind that she will go far. There is room in this world for everyone to succeed and everyone to win in life. She definitely has what it takes. My hats off to you my darling. You have no where to go but up, so surround yourself with positive people and situations. It seems you already have a wonderful fan and support base. You go girl!

Jennifer,

Yes, IMO, there does seem to be a lot of editing to prop up certain opinions and situations to create more drama. I guess that's television.

In my years of posting to 'fan forums' I have never posted to one where so many of the 'celebrities' are active and post messages to the fans. I think all of us should be grateful and thank you, Sarah, Joe, Theresa, Delisco, and any of the others who have posted messages. You don't have to do it. It is very generous that all of you take the time to be active in the forum.

FORT Newbie
    Sarah, just wanted to tell you that you did a great job performing for the troops! I am sure that you made their day!

FORT Newbie

Hi Sarah!!!

I worked with Sarah in Iowa and she is one of the sweetest, warmest girls I have ever met.

Sarah, I just wanted to tell you that I have been watching and it is so great to see you pursuing your art the way you are. You are doing great!!! I moved to colorado as a metalsmith, so we are both following our art.

Keep up the great work!!!

Sarah D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456