+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Darling, The Country Girl

Thanks to Nedra Sue and Joe for clearing that up. I notice that all references to the article have been removed from the board (hmmmm). For anyone that is interested, the article in question was in the Las Vegas Review Journal on January 16, but only read it if you like to be confused.

IMO (I FINALLY figured out what that means!) Sarah has a beautiful signing voice, proven to me by last week's episode when she belted out a ballad on the balcony (say that 10X fast) without a mic, or music or a pitchpipe! (I've always wanted a pitchpipe). Her talent is certainly not in question.

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    Hey it's Joe !!!
    I just wanted to let you all know that Sarah never worked for Lance Burton. Norm wrote the article before this episode aired...... When he says ''former assistant'' he means ''ON THE ENTERTAINER'' not in the real world !!!!! remember this was pre taped...... hey I have a good idea (Sarah thinking about career) I should be a magicians assistant for a while and take some time of from singing.... ya know, forget about that recording contract I was offered..... and forget about the video with ''BIG AND RICH'' living in nashville just isn't gonna work '' FOR A COUNTRY SINGER'' thats it..... VEGAS HERE I COME !!!!!! We are all reading and all laughing out loud at some of the comments ''ENTERTAIN US'' We love it !!!!!!!!! Thanks, JT
    LOL...You're right...I figured the article had its wires crossed with what happened on the show and what happened before the show...It happens. You can't trust newspapers to ALWAYS get it right.

And, are you supposed to talk about her contract offer(s) here? Are those beans I hear being spilled?

If you're going to discuss spoilers (that which has not aired on the show already), you need to start a new thread and clearly mark it as containing spoilers. This and all of our other rules are clearly covered by clicking "FAQ" at the top of any page on our site, and you agreed to read, remember, and follow them when you signed up.

FORT Newbie
    Sarah, the task on last nights show wasn't fair at all. You did a beautiful job with keeping in pitch and singing with your distraction.

I have felt that many of these tasks have been protrayed one-sided.

Good luck and we all will be together at Rickys house on the 20th watching!

Nedra and the whole gang!

[QUOTE=NedraSue]Sarah, the task on last nights show wasn't fair at all. You did a beautiful job with keeping in pitch and singing with your distraction.

I have felt that many of these tasks have been protrayed one-sided.

Good luck and we all will be together at Rickys house on the 20th watching! <<

I thought last night's challange was fair to all as they all had to overcome something bad happening. Dave and Joe had it the worst and did a great job.

I have to say it was an entertaining episode. You knew what was coming from Wayne's talk to the audience...As each performer was interviewed, you just knew they were in for a shock when they hit the stage.

It seemed like Sarah really wanted to make an impression and when she couldn't she became frustrated and mad. I can see Wayne's point of view. At the same time it seemed like it was a setup to fail and that would make anybody mad.

Joe and Dave did do a great job handling things...and Theresa, wow, you could tell it was going to be a disaster from her rehearsal on.

BTW, it seemed the sound quality was horrible on this episode...like it was recorded from a mic in the audience...You would think a show like this would be able to deliver great quality...that is very disapointing.

FORT Newbie
    I know personally I would not have been able to even finish my song if someone was doing that to me. :rolleyes Great job at finishing the song and staying in tune b/c that must have been really hard. I think think some of the performances were messed up more than others. Theresa had it the easiest, all she really had was the heckler. (is that the right word? ) she didn't have someone singing in her ear, or have someone mess up her music, or have someone dress up as Willie Nelson and start singing weird. I think it was good she got voted off b/c everyone else had to handle more and did it well. Yes Sarah may have gotten mad and walked off but it could have been much worse...I think I would have hit her or something! But on a better note at least we got to see them all perform kind of alone! At least this time there talent was shown more, not enough yet, but getting better.

FORT Newbie
    I agree, Sarah had the hardest challenge. Having someone off-key in your ear is really tough!

***Jennifer Joseph*** The Sexy Diva's Avatar
    Hey Everyone, Jennifer here. I have to say, (simply because the show has creative editing and they don't put the good stuff in with the bad), that Sarah's talent is or was never in question. She has the most beautiful and angelic voice I've ever heard. I am so glad that episode 6 showed off her gift. Finally. There is no doubt in my mind that she will go far. There is room in this world for everyone to succeed and everyone to win in life. She definitely has what it takes. My hats off to you my darling. You have no where to go but up, so surround yourself with positive people and situations. It seems you already have a wonderful fan and support base. You go girl!

Prop Comic
    [QUOTE=The Sexy Diva]Hey Everyone, Jennifer here. I have to say, (simply because the show has creative editing and they don't put the good stuff in with the bad), [QUOTE]=
    Now thats an understatement.......... For all of us !!!!!! Thanks Jen, hope all is well. -JT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast