+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Darling, The Country Girl

Sarah,

You don't know me, but I saw you sing at church here in Des Moines a couple years ago. I think it was for Christmas. You have an amazing voice. I was honestly thinking, "what is she doing here?" You just struck me as somebody who should be performing in Ames to 20,000 people, instead of a church for less then a hudred.

Anyway, it's fun watching you every week. If you were not on there, I'm not sure I would have given it a chance. But, it's a fun show.

BTW, did E! mess up the scheduling or something? The episode where you got cut and then redeemed yourself only aired ONE time...Normaly, they repeat them all week but they did not repeat this one. I was recording them to the DVR and was going to make a DVD for someone (Richard, and whoever else wanted one), but I missed that episode. Is E! going to do any reruns?

FORT Newbie

Good Job!

I loved hearing you finally sing last night. It was really great to watch. You are doing a great job. You are so positive and you have a wonderful delivery when speaking with the camera one on one.

Congratulations!!

Hi Sarah,

Great job on your website the pictures are fabulous.

FORT Newbie

Concur

I agree, great photos! Very pretty.

Sarah, everyone in your home town is very proud of you! We are all anxious to see who wins though!

Every Sunday, every TV in town, is tuned in, and every DVR is programmed to record that evenings show. Again, we are very Proud of you! It took a lot of guts to move away from your family and friends to pursue your exciting career.

[mod edit]

Joe, Thanks for being there for Sarah when she was needing someone to talk to.

One more question: who says that to be a Star, you must be pushy, controlling and loud? Just because someone is a Sweet, Courteous, and Caring, doesn’t mean that they cant make it in the Entertainment world!

Which of the remaining 6 contestants do you think would stop, take the time, be sincere, and show their appreciation to their fans on the street, in a store,…etc?
    Last edited by sher; 03-09-2005 at 12:21 PM.

FORT Newbie
    "Which of the remaining 6 contestants do you think would stop, take the time, be sincere, and show their appreciation to their fans on the street, in a store,…etc?"

I think all 6 that are left would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenja
    "Which of the remaining 6 contestants do you think would stop, take the time, be sincere, and show their appreciation to their fans on the street, in a store,…etc?"

Agreed. They all seem like down to earth people.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenja

Well, except maybe Theresa. If it's cold outside, you may have a tough time finding her

FORT Newbie
    Awww... but Theresa is a sweet as can be. Really, everyone left on the show is wonderful, I will hate to see them go.

BPierce, and oh yeah...good one.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast