Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Darling, The Country Girl

FORT Newbie
    Hi Sarah! Welcome to the board!

sdarling7777
    Hey Fenja,
    Thankyou for the welcome

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the group and congrats on being in the top 10.

Enjoy the Monday morning quarterbacking

SDarling7777. Rather than put you on the spot with some tough question, let me just ask you something simple...did you win?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    SDarling7777. Rather than put you on the spot with some tough question, let me just ask you something simple...did you win?
    LOL

I wanted to know if there was a catfight

FORT Newbie

Clarification....

Ok, so I think I have some clarification to go through. Sarah I was upset that you didn't mention Iowa for the simple fact that a bunch of us from SEP got together to watch your first show and cheer you on, but then we just felt hurt. But now that you responded I understand that you could have easily mentioned IA 10 times but they edited it out. So sorry about that. And the issue of the weight was not a slam, it was out of worry. We didn't want you to fall under the pressure of celebrity and become just another stat. But since you like taking care of yourself and you are staying healthy props to you! So sorry if I sounded mean, just upset. But we are all behind you here. Except I am really mad that the news is making such a big deal there is someone on the Apprentice from IA but you haven't been mentioned yet. That is not fair! Good luck you have the talent to win. Even though I don't think its fair you almost got voted off for something that didn't' even show case your talent!

Fort Cutie
    Hi Sara, you are such a sweetheart, I love the fact that you can sing more than just country music, and I like country when I hear you sing it! Good luck with your career and with the show!

-PT
    The greatest thing you'll ever know is just to love, and be loved in return.

See my daddy: http://www.thejtshow.com
    http://www.thepropcomic.com

FORT Newbie
    I got to see Sarah sing in Iowa. She has a lot of talent! She was competing in a contest up by Des Moines, Iowa. I think she won it, if my memory serves me right. Although, I heard on the radio after, that she was disqualified or something? I am not sure why but, I felt bad for her anyway. What a waste of great talent at that contest! She was very outstanding, I wonder what happened? Regardless, she is on to bigger and better things now! You go girl!

sdarling7777
    Hey Everyone,
    I've been constructing a new website:www.sarahdarlingmusic.com.
    It should be up in a couple days. Hope you can check it out and sign the guestbook Sarah Darling

FORT Newbie
    Sarah- Im so glad that your my best friend! Your awesome... no matter what anyone says! You work so hard for everything, and we all know your from Iowa you dont have to say it! LOL I love you hunny! Miss U bunches! * Alisha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast