+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Jennifer Joseph, The Sexy Diva

FORT Fan
    since i honestly think she did win the entertainer, i plan on seeing her the next several times im in vegas....i think the contestants made the best of what has turned out to be a poorly designed show...im sure they never planned on having to do most of the non entertainment things they were made to do..and jennifer was one who didnt show what had to be frustration to the camera...now off the camere, well..who knows...go j

Jenn, I was rooting for you all the way. I hope you will now tell us what you are going to be doing now that the last episode has aired. For all of us who would love to see you perform, where are you going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Swingsongbird
    Jenn, I was rooting for you all the way. I hope you will now tell us what you are going to be doing now that the last episode has aired. For all of us who would love to see you perform, where are you going to be?
    Ditto. Hope there is a CD coming soon

FORT Fan
    ok, here we go...during the past several months of the show i thought you were a good singer, but i was wrong...you are a spectactular singer, you sounded absolutely great, and live at that,,,i just cannot for the life of me understand why you are not signed to a label, i guess its who you know, or dont know..you were robbed in this compitition, maybe delisco had one half of one good performance...you should go to nashville and take country music by storm, you are just as sexy as shania twain and can sing better than faith hill could ever hope to..im not a huge country fan but i like some of it, enough to know that you would have no real compitition except for martina mcbride, and theres room for both of you, just sell out...be a the star you should be, thats a venue where you could soar...my god, gretchen wilsons making millions..need i say more....

Tell it like it is Jaymes, minus the sell out part. Go JJ.
    One has fear in front of a goat, in back of a mule, and on every side of a fool :phhht
    --Edgar Watson Howe

FORT Newbie
    Jen you are a great singer and will go far. I never thought of you as a country singer before, but now it has been brought up I could really see it! I just hope that you get to put a CD out soon so I can buy it!
    Last edited by Iowagirl; 04-04-2005 at 02:15 PM.

Jen, my brother & sister in law live in Calabassis - I failed to let them know you'd be playing there. I won't make the same mistake again. You keep your website up to date! My wife and I can't wait to see you live! You nailed every facet of this competition, and we can't begin to understand Wayne's decision other than to resign ourselves to the fact that it was his decision to make. You're the winner in our eyes. Play on!
    The difference between an Entrepreneur and a Bureaucrat is in their goals . . . a Bureaucrat's goal is to not lose.

FORT Fogey
    Jen, you mentioned there may be more to be said about Joe leaving before Sara. I would love to hear anything you can share about this show and what doors have opened for you and the others. Thanks.

***Jennifer Joseph*** The Sexy Diva's Avatar
    To Everyone who watched and supported the show, I say a huge thank you! We all had so much fun throughout the process and to be able to be either be one step closer to our dream or have just added one more notch on our list of experiences this was one for the books. This has been a huge launching pad for a lot of us. I'd love if you all would email me if you have any other questions and keep in touch or just check in with my web site for future appearance dates and my CD release date. Thanks again for sharing the enjoyment of the last few months. All my love, Jennifer

JenniferJoseph.org

FORT Fogey
    Thanks for checking back in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678