+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Joseph, The Sexy Diva

FORT Fan
    i must be the only person on this entire site who isnt related to or best friends with one of the contestants...i give up...oh, those are good pictures

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by NedraSue
    What really causes me a lot of confusion about Jennifer, is that you always seem nice, until you get in the one-on-one interviews. I'm just real happy to see that not everyone is as self-centered and backstabbing.
    I agree. I see I'm not alone here.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u
    i must be the only person on this entire site who isnt related to or best friends with one of the contestants...i give up

Actually it seems we are the only ones on Jennifer's thread who don't seem to have some type of connection with her. Vegasbadboy,divafan,Jumpinjack flash,and especially Fenja seem to all be the same person or maybe its just her and her friends switching off. Almost every single response to her is someone who knows her or seems to have somehow magically have one of her old CD's in their closet, you don't see that in the other threads. I don't know about you but it seems a little peculiar to me.
    Last edited by ShrimpBiscuits; 03-15-2005 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrimpBiscuits
    I agree. I see I'm not alone here.

Actually it seems we are the only ones on Jennifer's thread who don't seem to have some type of connection with her. Vegasbadboy,divafan,Jumpinjack flash,and especially Fenja seem to all be the same person or maybe its just her and her friends switching off. Almost every single response to her is someone who knows her or seems to have somehow magically have one of her old CD's in their closet, you don't see that in the other threads. I don't know about you but it seems a little peculiar to me.
    For the record I have never met Jennifer or anyone else from the show. I just think she has the best shot to win.
    And I think all the other contestants have gotten support from someone who knows them.
    Last edited by lasvegasfan; 03-15-2005 at 06:28 AM.

I, also do not know Jennifer or any of the contestants. I just have been impressed by her from watching the show week after week.

FORT Fan
    i also think she has the best shot and should win...but the entire entertainer site does seem to have an unusually large ratio of members who are connected to the contestants and tell you so...you will not find this on the other reality sites...

Empress NaBisco
    I'm another one who doesn't know any of the contestants. I'm pulling for Jennifer because she (and Dave) has been the most professional. I expect her to also have some competition from Delisco because he has a lot of talent and is very comfortable with people, both on and off stage.

I haven't found Jennifer to be back-stabbing in the least. Back-stabbing would be to sabotage another contestant, or to instigate some kind of trouble. All you see from Jennifer is her being co-operative and supportive of her fellow competitors.

So what if she isn't impressed by Sarah? She wasn't being malicious when giving her opinion. And isn't she entitled to that opinion? She has been in that business for years, and seen a lot of people come and go. She knows more than most people what it takes to succeed in Vegas. I thought she was just being frank.

FORT Newbie
    I am a friend of Jennifer. I only use this account to post here. I knew her from living in Vegas, but I now live in Atlantic City. I think Delisco is her closest competition. I also think she has many friends as a result of how she has lived her life. Of course I would support her in an endeavour such as this, and root for her to win. However, if I didn't know her, I believe I would still choose her as the odds on favorite at this point. I also think one could draw that conclusion from Wayne's (the only judge) comments thus far. Seems that each team she has been on has won, is that true for anyone else? I have spoken to her at various times through this season, and she has been nothing but positive toward the other contestants. As mentioned above, Jennifer is a consumate professional, and has displayed that on the The Entertainer. Pointless to justify that with examples of her career, when her performance on the show can easily stand for itself. Someone is gonna win, and if it isn't YOUR friend, then you have my sympathies. I am still going to celebrate MY friends accomplishments.
    Rock on girl!

Jason

After thought: Notice the one-on-one interviews are predominantly Jennifer, doesn't that seem odd? I would guess it is a result of being the most eloquent and camera-friendly. Perhaps the producers/talent scouts see this?
    Last edited by Fenja; 03-15-2005 at 06:24 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel-bigel
    So what if she isn't impressed by Sarah? And isn't she entitled to that opinion? She has been in that business for years, and seen a lot of people come and go. She knows more than most people what it takes to succeed in Vegas. I thought she was just being frank.
    So what if I am not impressed with Jennifer? And aren't I entitled to that opinion? Yes she has been in that business for years, I'll give her that much. I don't know how old any of the contestants are but assuming shes the oldest, and probably twice as old as Theresa and Sara, I would only hope she would have the experience that all you Diva fans praise her for. If you check up on any of the 10 contestants, you'll notice that they all have just as much if not more experience. And I'd like to know why Jennifer (of all people), knows more than most people what it takes to succeed in Vegas. This just blows my mind. What, because she won a few games on the show? That doesn't make her better than anyone else. I'm just being frank. I never said she was a bad singer, but out of the 3 singers left I would much rather see Delisco perform if i had to buy a ticket. When it comes to the challenges given by Wayne, sure she has handled them very well in a pushy kind of way but yet she gets the job done, I could definitely trust her as a wedding planner. What i'm talking about is buying a ticket to watch her for an entire show and from what I've seen, thats not happening.
    Last edited by ShrimpBiscuits; 03-16-2005 at 04:48 AM.

Everyone play nice. Keep your comments about Jennifer, for good or bad, and not directed toward other members, or they and you will be removed.

FORT Fan
    this is going to rile up the natives..........you really do not think she should be the entertainer.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast