+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Joseph, The Sexy Diva

FORT Newbie
    I have a CD Jenn made a few years back, maybe I can find a way to share it with you all, my belongings are being shipped down here in a week or so, if there is interest I will try to get it out. Gonna be worth some bucks after she wins this!!! I am putting her down as the odds on favorite at this point. Red Sox, Patriots, Jennifer... great year for this fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenja
    I have a CD Jenn made a few years back, maybe I can find a way to share it with you all, my belongings are being shipped down here in a week or so, if there is interest I will try to get it out. Gonna be worth some bucks after she wins this!!! I am putting her down as the odds on favorite at this point. Red Sox, Patriots, Jennifer... great year for this fan!
    Haha !.

Just got my check for my winning Super Bowl bet and cashed in on the World Series too. Viva Las Vegas

Um interest in a CD?????

OH OK

FORT Newbie
    A lot of times those teams would have been lost if Jennifer was not there to step up and be a leader in turn making them win! Jennifer you're a great leader with a great voice, even if you didn't win you will make it far! How many shows are left anyway? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagirl
    A lot of times those teams would have been lost if Jennifer was not there to step up and be a leader in turn making them win! Jennifer you're a great leader with a great voice, even if you didn't win you will make it far! How many shows are left anyway? Just wondering.

I think 3. The season finale' is April 3rd

FORT Fan
    jennifer defiantly is the reason her teams have won, she takes charge, gets the job done and doesnt whine or complain....she seems to solve the problems instead of creating bigger problems.....that is the main reason she is my favorite...
    however...problem creators and cry babies and drama queens probably create bigger ratings for the show.

Please don't post spoilers without either spoiler tags or starting a new thread with SPOILERS clearly marked.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fan
    go jennifer....all the way.....you deserve to be the entertainer....you have paid your dues

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeGuy
    Good for her, because she sure deserves it.
    She's been charming and graceful, showing a real talent for making decisions and coming up with creative gems -- "Vegas is whatever you want it to be!" -- under tight deadline pressures. And, as beautiful as she is, she's seemed casual about it, without ever using it as a crutch.
    I really don't think Jennifer deserves it if she wins. She seems selfish and self-centered because she's nice to everyone to their face, then as soon as she's alone with the cameras, she has something bad and negative to say about every single one of the contestants. Shes a Bi**h with a smile on her face and nobody notices her comments because of it. I don't think Jennifer is casual about it, she's cocky about everything SHE does and everything SHE says. I feel she lacks creativity with her act, whats seen on camera is not always exactly what happened. In my opinion she has half the singing ability of Delisco. She needs to stay in the lounge and off the stage.

PS:
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u
    go jennifer....all the way.....you deserve to be the entertainer....you have paid your dues
    Being a lounge singer isn't paying your dues, it's just settleing. Delisco has paid his dues, Broadway etc...
    Last edited by ShrimpBiscuits; 03-14-2005 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrimpBiscuits
    I really don't think Jennifer deserves it if she wins. She seems selfish and self-centered because she's nice to everyone to their face, then as soon as she's alone with the cameras, she has something bad and negative to say about every single one of the contestants. Shes a Bi**h with a smile on her face and nobody notices her comments because of it. I don't think Jennifer is casual about it, she's cocky about everything SHE does and everything SHE says. I feel she lacks creativity with her act, whats seen on camera is not always exactly what happened. In my opinion she has half the singing ability of Delisco. She needs to stay in the lounge and off the stage.

PS:

Being a lounge singer isn't paying your dues, it's just settleing. Delisco has paid his dues, Broadway etc...
    Think you're off-base about Jennifer, Jennifer is self confident and has been in Las Vegas long enough to know what is going on. I thought it was refreshing to hear some, (what I felt were) honest comments from the cast.
    Jennifer and Delisco are very much alike in that they are both self confident in what they do.
    Yes they have different backgrounds but they
    are both talented. Performing in a lounge cant be any easier than performing on Broadway. In some cases it maybe harder.
    Last edited by lasvegasfan; 03-14-2005 at 08:18 AM.

FORT Newbie
    What really causes me a lot of confusion about Jennifer, is that you always seem nice, until you get in the one-on-one interviews. I'm just real happy to see that not everyone is as self-centered and backstabbing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast