+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Joseph, The Sexy Diva

Thanks for posting that, Fenja. It's amazing what a difference hair color can make. I hardly recognize her. Does anyone else think she looks like Theresa in the this photo? I see she knows the I'm-getting-my-picture-taken pose, too.

Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Have I said Jennifer is beautiful and Ill be in Las Vegas In August.

Sorry couldnt resist.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Does anyone else think she looks like Theresa in the this photo?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Thanks for posting that, Fenja. It's amazing what a difference hair color can make. I hardly recognize her. Does anyone else think she looks like Theresa in the this photo? I see she knows the I'm-getting-my-picture-taken pose, too.

I think she looks like Jen C from the Apprentice, in that picture.

Not that she needs me to be her agent or anything but I noticed on Jennifer's website she'll be at the Sterling Club @ Turnberry Place across from the Las Vegas Hilton March 2nd with a three piece band.

Good luck Jennifer.
    Last edited by lasvegasfan; 02-15-2005 at 07:12 PM.

Empress NaBisco
    Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan
    I noticed on Jennifer's website she'll be at the Sterling Club @ Turnberry Place across from the Las Vegas Hilton March 2nd with a three piece band.
    Oh, that doesn't sound good. She wouldn't be there if she had won, would she?

Well, I'm guessing everyone involved is under orders not to say anything. This gig looks to be one night only, from the Turnberry Place website it looks like a pretty fancy place, more like a private club.
    Last edited by lasvegasfan; 02-15-2005 at 08:36 PM.

FORT Newbie
    I don't think it is any kind of indicator. Most of these folks seemed to be working in their fields prior to the show, and you would think if they won they would still want to perform while they awaited the airing of the final. If her performing would compromise the show does it seem right that it would be allowed? Perhaps if she were already eliminated by 3-2-05 then there wouldn't be any issue, but I would be mortified to think she could get dropped in the next 2 episodes. So it leads me to believe it means nothing. Call me an optimist!
    Break a leg on the 2nd Jenn, I'm calling all my gang in LV to tell them to be there!

Where do I know her from?

Did Jennifer audition for American Idol? She looks so familiar to me... a friend and I were discussing it - and I swear, I've seen her on television before. Anyone else think she looks familiar?
    To make a mistake is human, to stumble is commonplace, but to laugh at yourself...that is maturity

FORT Newbie
    Hey All, it's Jennifer from the show . It has been so fun reading everyones thoughts and predictions about the cast and show. Thanks for all your wonderful comments and support. We really appreciate it. Being involved in this was a trip and that is an understatement. Just when we thought one thing about what was going on it would take a left turn. Constantly. Things were definitely not as they seemed. Ever. We often didn't know if we were coming or going. (Oh, I guess that was an appropriate statement)

I hate to be so nice, but everyone involved were wonderful people and artists. There were definitely some friendships for life that I have made through this whole process. I hate the fact that the great talents that these people have didn't get a chance to shine through before they left. I wish they could have showed the auditions because that would have probably shown how and why they were chosen.

To answer a couple questions;

No, I've never auditioned for American Idol, though I would have loved to. Over the age limit. That kinda sucks. Oh well, the good thing is that there is always something for everyone. I have been on TV in Miss America and Showtime at the Apollo, however I had short dark hair at the time. (the blonde thing was an accident and it just sorta stuck)

Nobody was a plant and no stories were made to unfold. They all just happened as time went on.

Yes, I am at the Sterling Club on March 2nd. It should be fun. It will be very relaxed and low key, Mostly standards, some jazz and blues and some special guests. Fenja, that would be great if you would call some people, thanks!

No, that doesn't predict the outcome. We all had to get back to our normal lives. Got to eat! I'm also currently working on a CD (ya, ya, another CD, of course, aren't we all) I will have some more dates and details here soon.

I will probably be at the Sagebrush Cantina in Calabasis, CA on March 19th from 8-Mid with my former band Full House who I miss a bunch. We do a lot of rock, current and classic, and some dance music also. The floor is always packed and they have great food there too. It's a big place but get there early as we always pack the house (thus the name).

Anyway, if anyone has anymore questions, keep'em coming!
    Take Care, God Bless

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast