+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dave Russo, The Wise Guy

Dave Russo, The Wise Guy

Name: Dave Russo
    Resides: Boston
    Talent: Comic
    Did You Know? Dave was state wrestling champ in high school.
    Last edited by fluff; 04-01-2005 at 01:15 PM.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I'd love to see who's funnier between Dave and Marla!
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Well, Dave sure looks funny to me. <--Not meant in complimentary way
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Dave happens to be a very good friend of mine and he's actually very cute live.

I thought he was pretty funny, especially considering the fact that the curtain seemed to open somewhat prematurely. I look forward to seeing more of him...he was so much better than Marla.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Some of Dave's jokes were mildly amusing but again I don't think he could be a Las Vegas headliner. I'm in the Boston area, just wondering where he performs.

Dave has had shows at the Tropicana in Las Vegas and Atlantic City twice last year. He's shared the stage with Jim Norton in New Jersey and the Barenaked Ladies in Boston, among others. Around the Boston area he is a regular at Giggles and Nick's Comedy Stop. If you want a little more background on him, you can check out his website, this silly thing won't let me put the link here, but if you search on "daverusso" you will find it.

I must sound like a cheesy PR rep, but I'm just proud of my boy!

Here you go...
    Hey guys! First and foremost, thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedules to visit my website!

Well, after nine years of doing stand-up, I caught a huge break while performing in Las Vegas, and I am now appearing on the new reality show The Entertainer starring Wayne Newton!

Tune in Sunday nights at 10:00 p.m. on E! (see Schedule for additional show times) to see me compete against nine other hopefuls for a chance to win a million a dollar contract and the title of "The Entertainer."

Wish me luck and I'll see you in Vegas! Once again, thanks for the support!

-- Dave Russo

The Boston Globe has described Dave Russo as "a talented comedian whose innovative material and energetic style made him the hit of the inaugural Boston Comedy Festival. After a week long series of competition, Dave Russo was the last contestant standing in a field that started with 75 comedians. Before a standing room only, Russo was named Boston's Best New Comedian." Michael Blowen, The Boston Globe.

Shortly after winning the Boston Comedy Festival, Russo was one out of five comics featured on UPN's 25th Anniversary Two Hour Comedy Special. Within his first 24 hours of moving to New York City, Dave was hand selected by Ray Romano's management team to perform on Robert Klein's New Joke City. Dave has also appeared on Comedy Centrals Laugh Riots, Comcast's Stand-up Spotlight & Nickelodeon.

Dave Russo has since become one of the country's most versatile and entertaining comics working today. Dave has performed at over 200 colleges and top venues around the Nation such as the Tropicana in Las Vegas. Dave has opened for many national acts such as The Bare Naked Ladies' 9/11 Benefit Concert, Hootie and The Blowfish, The Righteous Brothers, Joe Cocker and dozens of national comedy acts from Dave Chapelle and Jeff Garlin (Curb Your Enthusiasm) to Lenny Clarke (It's All Relative) and Kevin Pollack, to name a few.

2005 Dave Russo | Website by Adam Pearlman.
    http://www.daverusso.net/7/
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Thanks Rose!

I may not be willing to wash your dog, or massage your feet, but this I could handle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast