+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dave Russo, The Wise Guy

From the comedy side, it's Dave hands down; the alleged "dirty trick" the editing tried to suggest he did in the USO episode notwithstanding, this guy is FUNNY. From the vocals side, Jen's my pick, and only Delisco appears to have anywhere close to her class, professional maturity & stage presence to potentially give her a run for the money. Can there be two winners . . . one from the vocals side and one from the comedy side?

FORT Newbie

Dave's New Dvd!

So I just finished watching "The Lost Tapes" Dave's dvd and there is some funny stuff on there! He even autographed it for me! Frick'n COOL! You guys should check it out if you like his style.
    Dave if you ever read this, thanks again dude, you rock!
    -M.N.puppet

I'm proud of you!

Great Job Russo!!!!!! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I'm so !@#$% proud of you the only way I can express it is through an over-use of those smilie thingies!

This is only the first stop on the "ride", let's keep going, onward and upward sugar!

- Tina

This is weird - I posted a congratulations message right after the show and now it's gone??? Hmmm.

Anyway, I basically said I thought you were great - and I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful, successful ride on the entertainment rollercoaster! Enjoy... looking forward to seeing a show if you come back to perform!

To make a mistake is human, to stumble is commonplace, but to laugh at yourself...that is maturity

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca F
    This is weird - I posted a congratulations message right after the show and now it's gone??? Hmmm.

Anyway, I basically said I thought you were great - and I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful, successful ride on the entertainment rollercoaster! Enjoy... looking forward to seeing a show if you come back to perform!

Good luck Dave,
    Hope to see ya in Boston or Vegas one of these days. Your mom reminds me of my mom, lol.

The Laff Stop in Houston needs Dave Russo!! Dave, you deserved better than the "choice" scenes at the end of the finale. I wish Wayne had at least singled you out and commended your incredible talent (even if he wasn't intending to award you the prize). You make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts! Play on!
    The difference between an Entrepreneur and a Bureaucrat is in their goals . . . a Bureaucrat's goal is to not lose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234