+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dave Russo, The Wise Guy

FORT Newbie

Dave Russo

undefinedundefinedundefined
    Dave Russo is the kind of guy you would bring home to meet your parents. I've known Dave since Freshman year of college (in Northeastern, PA). He was the break-dancing, state wrestling champ complete with the Massachusetts accent, and such a gentleman! (His mom & dad should be proud)

He was the one guy you would completely trust to walk you home after a late-night party (a-hem...wink-wink) and you know he wouldn't "try" anything. Plus, he's pretty buff, so, nobody would ever mess with him!

I'm very glad to see Dave on the show and wish him great success! He totally deserves it -- he was always the "Wise Guy" in college and quick to make everyone laugh. He's an incredibly talented guy! GO DAVE!

Saint O

It's great getting these background stories. It would seem we have a special group of people here. So far, I haven't seen the gossip and back-stabbing that's normally a central part to a reality show. I suppose it could still happen as the stress increases, but so far it's refreshing. With Paul gone, I can honestly say I like all of them.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Great Guy..

I've been friends with Dave since high school... I'm so proud of him, not only is he doing well, but he's really coming across as a nice guy on the show. Which is not an easy thing to do with film editing - you're at the mercy of the show's producers! But the great thing is, he truly is a great guy - so they'd have to work pretty hard to make him look bad. I hope he goes far as a result of this show!
    To make a mistake is human, to stumble is commonplace, but to laugh at yourself...that is maturity

FORT Newbie
    Hey, this Jennifer from the show and I have to agree with you, Rebecca F, that Dave is one of the coolest, nicest, most down to earth guys' I've ever met. I went and saw his show at the Comedy Stop and he was outstanding. He's one of those "Friends for life" people. I too am glad they are making him look great! You go Dave

For more of my comments, I posted a bunch on my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpinjackflash
    Hey, this Jennifer from the show and I have to agree with you, Rebecca F, that Dave is one of the coolest, nicest, most down to earth guys' I've ever met. I went and saw his show at the Comedy Stop and he was outstanding. He's one of those "Friends for life" people. I too am glad they are making him look great! You go Dave

For more of my comments, I posted a bunch on my thread.

Hi Jennifer! First let me say, great job on the show, your a true performer, that is evident everytime you take the stage. Good luck with your career!

I have to jump on the I Dave Fan Club here and say that he is a great person, down to earth, and loyal to his friends. Just to give an example, the night that the show was set to premier, Dave was excited and nervous and hopeful, it should have been the biggest and only thing on his mind. I had a conversation with him that day and during it, let him know that my niece was just diagnosed with cancer. Dave immeidately shifted gears, offered to do a fund raiser, gave ME a pep talk and was just so supportive. Since then, Dave has been in Las Vegas and we talk frequently, every time he calls, the first thing he asks is how my niece is doing. With all that's going on his life, he never forgets other people. That's rare. His ma and dad did a wicked good job raising him! (forgive the Mass slang)

Again, good luck to you and all of the performers on the show. Great job everyone.

reality tv writer

Dave is Great

From what I've seen, Dave is one of the few people who really understands the game, and is the hardest worker of the entire cast. This show is a fast-track to a huge break - headlining at the Las Vegas Hilton. The show is making them work their way up one step at a time, and Dave is absolutely the person most focused on the prize. I live in Las Vegas, and if he wins, I will make it my business to see him in both Wayne's show and when he is headlining.

I really like Dave and Joe the best of the contestants. I hope both of them make it to the end, and if they can't win, I hope they both have wonderfully successful careers...perhaps if Dave performs in NH I can see him.

Fort Cutie
    Hi Dave! Well what can I say, You my friend are indeed both funny on and off the stage and a very good person at that! Good luck with your career and with the show!

-PT
    The greatest thing you'll ever know is just to love, and be loved in return.

See my daddy: http://www.thejtshow.com
    http://www.thepropcomic.com

FORT Newbie
    Russo
    FORT Newbie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody! Dave here! I hope I am doing this correctly!

I'll try to keep this short, I am extremely flattered and honored to be
    a part of "The Entertainer". I've been doing comedy around the country
    for over 9 years!! My friends, Wayne Newton gave me a break! I tell everyone who
    e-mails my site, friends, family, etc. "Enjoy my ride. It's a once in
    a lifetime experience!!!!"

After all, I'm just a knucklehead from Boston! My parents, who I love
    dearly, are proud of me, and they are having the time of their lives
    while I am on the show. They are more popular in my neighborhood than I
    am! Feels good to make your parents proud!!! I am super happy that they
    are here to share this with me .........

I've been reading the forum for quite a while now and I wanted to thank
    everyone for tuning in and helping to make our dreams come true. I
    think I speak for all of the contestants when I say that we as
    Entertainers are nothing without our audience, our fans! And ya know
    what? The positive responses keep us pumped up and the negative comments
    keep us in check!

Keep up the good work people.....

Lastly, please keep tuning in!!! Come see our live shows in the future
    and don't forget about us!!!!!!! Thanks to all who have responded on
    the board! KEEP IN TOUCH!!!!! looking forward to posting more and giving some inside scoops re: the cast!!! Thanks again, Dave.

Hey......

I'm so proud of you Dave... I'm thinking you're going to win this! I keep thinking it's going to come down to between you and Jennifer. I know, I know - no can tell!

But no matter what happens, you've won - you've received amazing exposure, had a great time, and made some great friends it appears. Hats off to you my friend - you've worked hard, and it's paying off.

Talk to ya soon....... come around the boards more if you're not too busy!
    To make a mistake is human, to stumble is commonplace, but to laugh at yourself...that is maturity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast