+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dave Russo, The Wise Guy

I looked at the website after I posted and didnt realize the places he has played it.

Actually if you do a Yahoo search on the others it looks like they all have some kind of experience.

I liked the bra joke

BTW did I say Jennifer is beautiful

OK I'll stop now.

Bill

The next time i talk to him, I'll tell him to tell her that she has a fan in Boston.

FORT Newbie

I saw Dave last year...

He played at Giggles for a 15 year anniversary that was headlined by Lenny Clarke with 8-9 comedians and stole the show- I really hope they showcase his talents because he is outrageously funny-- As for the show he's done real well with leading the first show- (he insisted on the intro's and made sure they moved the mic stand) shows he has the knowledge not just the talent-- We shall see.

The way he took control, and knew the standing mic should be removed, made me think he knew something about the business. I hope we get to see more of him PERFORMING. That's great to hear he stole the show and was 'outrageously funny'. Compliments don't get much better than that.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lasvegasfan

BTW did I say Jennifer is beautiful

Bill
    Hey Bill, Jennifer is reading these boards now, so it's safe to assume she is aware of your affections. :-) Just thought you might wanna know!

Bill to Jennifer: How you doin?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenja
    Hey Bill, Jennifer is reading these boards now, so it's safe to assume she is aware of your affections. :-) Just thought you might wanna know!
    That made me laugh.
    So maybe a private message,

Anyway Ill be in Vegas at the beginning of August.

FORT Newbie
    I've seen Dave Russo a number of times and this show does nothing to highlight his talents. He does a wonderful set about having come from home schooling. Maybe we'll get a chance to see his act in future episodes.

Nhflow... Glad to get some background on Dave....thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nhflowahchild
    I've seen Dave Russo a number of times and this show does nothing to highlight his talents. He does a wonderful set about having come from home schooling. Maybe we'll get a chance to see his act in future episodes.

Hey all - if you wanna see more of Dave's act and you're in the Las Vegas area, like, right NOW, he's performing at The Comedy Stop at the Tropicana all this week, show times 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast