+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: ECO Leaderboard **SPOILERS**

Oh. Maybe we should delete John's reply to me then, since there's no warning whatsoever that the winner has been spoiled in this thread till I bungled in here.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Hmmm....not sure. I guess most people that are interested in EcoChallenge understand that it has already happened and played out live by the time it airs next year. So if they are purposefully looking for information it's probably to get details on what has happened.

But who knows...

John, you can delete your message if you want I'll sticky the spoiler thread with the winner announced.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567