+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ECO Leaderboard **SPOILERS**

Current standing as of right now:

There are now only 51 teams in competition (10 less than yesterday at this time, and 30 less than started). 18 teams have been DQ'ed, and 12 teams have dropped out. Unfortunately, Skechers WEP (Kelly Wiglesworth) has dropped out, and N.Y.S.T. (NY State Troopers) and Kodak (Hayden Christensen) have been disqualified.

Mad River (Ethan and Jenna): 51 (moved up 9, last place but still in it!)
    Skechers (Kelly): Dropped out

Americas Airforce (US air force): 22 (moved up 4!)
    NYST (NY State Troopers): disqualified

BulaFiji (all locals): disqualified
    Kodak (Hayden Christensen): disqualified (newly, darnit!)

Go-Lite/Balance Bar: 2 (last year known as EcoInternet)

PlayBoy: 49 (moved up 8 places, third from last)

TOP 10 SPOTS:

Buff AXN, GoLite/Balance Bar, Air Pacific, Montrail/Parallax, Mazda, Seagate.com NZ, Nokia Adventure, Earthlink, Spie, Canon Quasar Lontra

Only Buff AXN has made it through CP 11. Only GoLite has made it through CP 10. The top 7 teams have been through CP 9, and 9 teams have been through CP 8. All remaining teams in competition have cleared CP 5, and are between 5 and 8. The front of the pack is getting spread out now, it appears.

Shoot. Just noticed, team Spectrum Access is tied for 10th with Canon.

From now on in updates, I'll only cover the teams who haven't been yet DQ'ed or dropped out.

Looks like Ethan and Jenna need your encouragement. Give it to them here, in the other thread!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Good thinking John!

I hope that Mad River is able to finish - that would be such a feat. Just to update you on the words of encouragement, I sent our 2nd round of support a few minutes ago. Also sent a note to Skechers to let them know we thought they did a great job and were sorry to see them out of the race.

Go Americas Airforce! They could have a top 10 finish with a little luck!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Now there are only 50 teams, from the original 81 - one more has dropped out.

Mad River: 50th
    Playboy: 48th
    Americas Airforce: 22nd

Top 10: Buff AXN, Seagate.com NZ, GoLite/Balance Bar, Montrail/Parallax, Air Pacific, Mazda, Spie, Earthlink, Nokia Adventure, Canon Quasar Lontra and Spectrum Access (tied for 10th)

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I can't get over the amount that have been DQ'd. To get DQ'd it has to be Illness, Fatigue,injury of a team member or a disagreement.
    Unranked must just be you give up I guess.

Mad River has to at least catch up to the playboy bunnies, how .

What really bugs me is that they were "trying to decide whether to assess a penalty to team Spie or not, because they hired local villagers to carry their packs on horseback for them."

That seems to be a clear violation of the rules to me, but what do I know?

That seems to be a clear violation of the rules to me, but what do I know?
    I agree John. Maybe they mean they are just trying to figure out if the penalty should be time or they should be DQ'ed altogether.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Is Seagate NZ the old Pure NZ team? How can I find this stuff on the Web, BTW?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Seagate NZ the old Pure NZ team?
    Paulie, yes -- the New Zealand team in Eco NZ was called PureNZ, and now in Fiji they are called Seagate NZ (no clue why they would change).

In addition, there is a Seagate.com team that is a US team in Fiji.

You can find out at www.ecochallenge.com (under the Teams). To get to past races, you have to go to the main page, click on "the race" and then look under past races to get to each race main page. Make sense?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast