+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Support the ECO teams!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Support the ECO teams!

The FORT (Fans of Reality TV) will be officially sending words of support to Teams Mad River and Skechers WEP as participants on the teams include Survivor veterans.

Feel free to send your own comments on the Eco Challenge web site, or post your thoughts here in this thread. I will be compiling the comments from everyone every day or so and sending them to the team!

Team Mad River has Ethan and Jenna.
    Skechers WEP is captained by Kelly Wiglesworth

Please indicate which team you are directing your comments to.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I sent an introductory quick good luck note tonight. I'm not sure how often the teams are given their messages, but they probably receive them at a few of their check points.

The race only lasts about 10 days so make sure if you have something to say you get it in!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

I think I'll be rooting for Team Mad River. Good luck and have fun on your way to winning! Ethan and Jenna are Survivor veterans...and they go all the way. Oh yeah!

Ethan and Jenna, I know you guys will excel. Hey, if you made it through Survivor, you can go even further at Eco-Challenge Fiji. Go get'em Team Mad River! I'll be rooting for you.

Kelly, you showed a lot of guts and determination during Survivor. Those 2 characteristics alone will get you to the front of the pack. Best of Luck Team Skechers WEP.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Best of luck Mad River!Jenna and Ethan, you have eaten Rats and survived Africa's worst. This only lasts ten days and should be a walk in the park for you. The FORT team is behind you, and your team mates all the way.
    Good work moving up the positions you have already!

Enygma from www.FansOfRealityTv.com

Hmmm, I wonder what I could say to Ethan that would actually survive the censor.
    "That's Numberwang!"

at Fluff

eny
    FORT Fogey
    How about - After the race come to my( Fluff's) place for a uh ...personal interview.
    Just kidding Ethan, if you are looking in......

I keep forgetting how many folk read this stuff.:rolleyes - Just being PC.

Ethan and Jenna, congrats on getting this far. Don't give up now, you can finish!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast