+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eco-Challenge Day Two Discussion (SPOILERS)

Eco-Challenge Day Two Discussion (SPOILERS)

Discuss tonight's episode of Eco-Challenge here. Remember: the race results are a matter of public record. Let's not spoil the fun this week by discussing what's going to happen. Let's talk about what did happen in tonight's episode.

Thanks!

Hey...didn't I say that yesterday?!?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Um, Paulie, since the following was in the TV Guide, I look upon it as just a description of the episode... if you feel it's spoiler-ish, feel free to delete it

from TV Guide:
    Fiji
    60 min.
    Part 2 in Fiji. Teams AXN Brazil and GoLite lose their way in the jungle; Team Earthlink is plagued by navigational and mechanical problems; Team Lupus continues its dysfunctional ways; Team Seagate.com NZ has to stop for a sick member; and a daring helicopter rescue is required when Cindy Coppola of Team BDA Extreme is bitten by a venomous black eel.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

The thread title says "SPOILERS," Cali. I think it's appropriate to post the TV Guide description. Thanks!

Venomous black eel. Ho-lee shnikies!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

I didn't read anything about Eco Challenge while it was happening. I like to watch it.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I read some stuff, but I've forgotten pretty much all of it. I'm old.

I just read what Bravo had posted, but forgot now who won so it won't spoil my viewing.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I don't think I checked to see who won, and if I did, I don't remember who it was.

They identified Gabe Cade this time. It's definitely him. Called in checkpoint 2 times for Playmates.

Who is Gabe Cade?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Overall, I think MB went over the top with this track layout. Even if that one lady is right about MB rigging the race, too many of the expert, seasoned teams are having way too much trouble this year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast