+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eco-Challenge Day Two Discussion (SPOILERS)

Oh, and what the hell is in the water, in the air or dirt that is going to make everyone hurl their last months worth of food? Wednesday night's show isn't going to be a pleasant one to watch at all.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

The second day was definitely the roughest, so far. Everybody was having problems getting through the Lost World, except for the South Africans.

It was scary when one of the Fiji team members fell over a creek unto a cement floor. They were so dissapointed that they failed their country, but I loved how were bonded as a team.

And yet, another shot of those rotting feet.

It wasn't the rotting feet that were nearly as bad as the foot that got torn up by the one guy in training that needed 70 stitches in the ball of his foot. AACCKK!!! Creeped me out on both runs of the show last night big time.

I felt really bad for the Fijian team. That just sucked.

And the lady who was bitten by the black eel - that helicopter rescue was something else.

I felt bad for Team Brasil, when they had made a complete circle and lost 6 hours ending up at the same checkpoint they'd left.

Gabe Cade is a contestant from Survivor 5, who, when the rubber met the road, decided he didn't want to play the game, he was just there for the commune.

Earthlink is totally screwed. Lost a piece to their bike, then they totally disregard the villagers telling them the RIGHT way to go because their compass is wrong (the declination is 12 degrees off).

oh shit!! I forgot about Gabe!!! thats right he wanted to make a commune with a dwindling population. That guy was way out there. Wonder what he is doing there? I agree John, I felt bad for the Brazil girls too when they ended up back at the checkpoint. Earhtlink is not acting like the frontrunning team this year. Just from looking at the way they are going, it's hard to believe they are a front running team to be reckoned with.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12