+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You've entered the spoiler free zone...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

You've entered the spoiler free zone...

Just a reminder to all of you fans, the Eco-Challenge Fiji race actually took place last year. The results are out there, all over the place in fact, so be careful where you surf on the Internet.

The FORT Eco forum is a spoiler free zone. Any information that pertains to the outcome of the race is contained in threads clearly marked "spoiler" that were posted last year during the race.

So feel safe to surf here! And if you have the urge to post something about the outcome of the race, please place it in an existing "spoiler" thread or create one of your own.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Oh yeah, and the winner is....Haha, gotcha!

(waits for a few seconds while BF's heartbeat returns to normal)

Hope you all enjoy the race!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    John, you are one funny dude.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

A big mucho THANK YOU for making this a place where I don't end up ruining a great week of tv for myself!! I made that mistake before and just didn't enjoy watching as much knowing the winner ahead of time. I've managed so far to stay away and another week won't be hard so that I can get all wrapped up in the race the way I always do. Each and every year at some point in the race I end up in tears...gosh I love this race!!

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    I'm hoping someone else watched the show tonight. I tried to talk my coworkers into watching, but couldn't and my husband was asleep on the sofa by 9 pm.

Was that Gabe Cade from S4 talking to one of the teams at a checkpoint?

FORT Fogey

Fiji's tough terrain

I saw somebody that looked like Gabe, but it all went by so fast.

This is a gritty, tough competition with no frilly entertainment factor. No dilettantes need apply.

What a challenge to get through. I am in awe of all the competitors. Too bad we can't get to know every one of the teams but that's the way it is.

The photography is stunning replete with the famous MB "moon shots."

+ Reply to Thread