+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team Mad River, USA (Reality TV stars team)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Team Mad River, USA (Reality TV stars team)

From the USA website

Adam Larson (Road Rules 10 - Captain)
    Jenna Lewis (Survivor)
    Tim Beggy (Road Rules 2)
    Ethan Zohn (Survivor: Africa winner)

Four ex-reality TV stars will quickly learn that Eco-Challenge is the "ultimate reality" as they try to survive one of the most brutal endurance race courses ever created. Team member Ethan Zohn may have won Survivor: Africa, but there will be no safety net for him or his wide-eyed teammates in Fiji.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I did not realize that the other 2 members were ex-reality tv folks as well!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Holy cow a team of all reality-tv'ers??!! I hand't realized the MTV guys were on the team as well, figured it was Ethan/Jenna and 2 more experienced racers, looking forward to watching their progress in the race.

Ethan is dreamy....

Oh, sorry, I was channelling fluff there for a second.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I saw Ethan when he was doing an interview last thrusday. I think it was Access Hollywood. He looked so cute.

Anyway, Ethan was asked if he would like to do another Reality-TV show after Eco-Challenge. The inteviewer quickly said, "Would you be on the Bachelor?" He laughed and said that those shows are definitley not for him, but he would love to do another action/adventure reality tv show like Eco-Challenge.

Alright, Ethan! Who knows? Maybe, he'll give Eco Challenge another try next year.

Well, at least they are still in high spirits.

I don't like the way David Duchovny keeps referring that this team will soon realize what true reality is. :rolleyes Give it a rest, David!

FORT Fogey
    I think Ethan looks pretty good out there. Cute that is, hehe fluff, you're right about him! I hope that the reality TV team can do something, I thought they'd do better being on a reality team but I guess not Oh well. Ethan and Jenna still rock.

They're funny, and they handle things with humor, but they're expending a lot of energy on keeping their spirits up, that could be better used on getting their butts to the next checkpoint.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I agree, John. I was thrilled to see them there, though. I was particularly happy to see Tim, who I have always felt is very funny and entertaining! I'll be interested to see how they do tonight.

They'll soon find out what it means to joke around!

Right, Wolf?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast